Akuyaku Kizoku to shite Hitsuyou na Sore - Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
Who is speaking in the last panel? The insurrection leader was beheaded the panel before.
Maybe a small mistake from the mangaka on killing the guy and making him still talking next panel there's another guy hiding there, but couldn't be him since he just wanted to escape without being noticed

Dex-chan lover
His name is アブソリュート which can be transliterated into abusoryuuto, which is very obviously meant to be Absolute. Where do you even get Apryuto as a name? He even got his name from his rare skill 絶対悪 "Zettai Aku" which means Absolute Evil in English. "(Absolute Evil) is a rare skill, hence we'll name him Apryuto (WTF is this supposed to mean if it's according to your translation)"
It didn't even make sense.

「そうか…。赤子にしてこの魔力…恐ろしいな。それにスキルはカリスマに王の覇道…そして絶対悪か。上に立つものとしては申し分ないスキルだな。それにアーク家の魔法との相性も良い。だが、絶対悪は珍しいスキルだな。確か初代の当主は持っていたらしいが詳しい効果は分からないな。だが、我が子は将来強き男になるだろう。名をアブソリュートと名付けよう。」
This is the origin of his name.

Just now trying to read the raw manga it turns out they changed the wording on when he's being named a little bit but it still ends up with Absolute in the manga. Did you not see "ソ" in his name?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
His name is アブソリュート which can be transliterated into abusoryuuto, which is very obviously meant to be Absolute. Where do you even get Apryuto as a name? He even got his name from his rare skill 絶対悪 "Zettai Aku" which means Absolute Evil in English. "(Absolute Evil) is a rare skill, hence we'll name him Apryuto (WTF is this supposed to mean if it's according to your translation)"
It didn't even make sense.

「そうか…。赤子にしてこの魔力…恐ろしいな。それにスキルはカリスマに王の覇道…そして絶対悪か。上に立つものとしては申し分ないスキルだな。それにアーク家の魔法との相性も良い。だが、絶対悪は珍しいスキルだな。確か初代の当主は持っていたらしいが詳しい効果は分からないな。だが、我が子は将来強き男になるだろう。名をアブソリュートと名付けよう。」
This is the origin of his name.

Just now trying to read the raw manga it turns out they changed the wording on when he's being named a little bit but it still ends up with Absolute in the manga. Did you not see "ソ" in his name?
Look bro, the translation in general is extremely rough. I was hoping the person that did Ch2 would steal this series

Dex-chan lover
The dialog on the upper left panel "主人子である勇者アルトに殺されてしまうのだ。" should mean "The hero protagonist, Art, will kill me" His name is not Hitsuji Aruto... Where the heck did you get Hitsuji?? It's from chapter 1 on your TL.

Power Uploader
I use an extension called Word Highlighter that lets you add highlight notes for names, etc., and the list of terrible groups to avoid gets another notch every day. I would say this is an MTL group, but even MTL doesn't butcher it the way Reset Scans does, so it's just general incompetence (with a healthy does of ESL, most likely).

Dex-chan lover
Either the translation is terrible or the backstory makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
I was just mildly bored and wanted fill of usual isekai trash so went ahead started reading the TL of the WN.

It was the usual villain recruiting allies and whatnot. And then the school arc n shit. But suddenly got paywalled after ch24. Welp. Its on hiatus after ch44 or something anyway. Guess this goes into the long standing forgotten Isekai folder for me.

Even though the plot and pacing is pretty rough so far, evil shotas are too rare to pass up... I'm going to keep giving it a chance for now

Users who are viewing this thread