Bakunyuu-tachi ni Tsuihou Saretaga Modore to Iwaretemo, mou oso…Modorimashiyuu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Man what's with all this busty woman

More like was that lipstick on Raid? So it's a she? Don't tell me she has hidden chest too...

Dex-chan lover
This series is gonna become a guilty pleasure of mine. They should have gone full party shamelessly from the start instead of the kicking out of the party plotline.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot about this milkfest, it's been a minute since the last upload. This is gonna be a fun read though, especially when wr have a few more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Boobs this boobs that. I understand the "Plot" is great.
And thank god the new girl ain't stupid.
Well, my petition to get rid of Raid is still up.

Dex-chan lover
Wait....it was a flashback? lol
For some reasons I thought we were in the present and the girls already came back....well, maybe I know the reason...not judging the TL team (they're doing a great job), but it's been 4 months since the flashback started in chapter 2.1 and the 2.2 came out 2 months later. Guess it's normal to lose track of the story when so much time passes and there's so few chapters

MD@Home
YES, NOW USE YOUR BODY TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR MISTAKES AND MAKE SHIN SAY ONESAAAAAAN!

Dex-chan lover
GREAT BIG BOOBA THIS "PLOT" IS H SIZED. Like dayum so much BOOBA that there isn't even space for speech bubbles, like so much BOOBA that my brain can't even comprehend, so much BOOBA, thanks for the TL, missed this series and this chapter was especially a boob stack

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, so far Nina's probably lowest for me here. I don't dislike her, as I understand her job has her doing underhanded means to get what she wants, even using her body to some extent, and I don't know how much freedom people have in choosing their jobs/classes in this story, but this chapter pretty much showed she'll rarely, if not never be sincere in relationships. She's a valuable member in a party, sure, but I wouldn't trust her to have the commitment to stay for long, both in parties and relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread