No Home - Ch. 245 - Haejoon Goh's Home (11)

Double-page supporter
Becoming like your family due to genes is the most overrated thing in this world. Nothing even comes close. I see this shit being propagated in every major/minor piece of fiction. You are not clever just because your parents genes, though it does play a basic role. You are clever because you've worked for it and the environment around you cultivated it. You can't become a artisan just because you belong to artistic family just because you see people around involve in creative work, although you might become a 3rd rate one if you tried...

Dex-chan lover
Becoming like your family due to genes is the most overrated thing in this world. Nothing even comes close. I see this shit being propagated in every major/minor piece of fiction. You are not clever just because your parents genes, though it does play a basic role. You are clever because you've worked for it and the environment around you cultivated it. You can't become a artisan just because you belong to artistic family just because you see people around involve in creative work, although you might become a 3rd rate one if you tried...

The same old question: which is the biggest factor in your life? Your genetics, or your environment?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
typesettingishard.jpg

Aggregator gang
"he's out there being emo and filming a goddamn movie" ok but Eunyung didn't have to go this far 😭😭😭
+ I'm confused about whatfruit note, when did they promise to eat together?

Users who are viewing this thread