SSS Rank Dungeon de Knife Ippon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Shiro Madoushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi ni yori Jakuten de aru Maryoku Fusoku wo Kokufuku-shi Se…

Dex-chan lover
Copy-pasting from the original chapter discussion thread:

Pretty shitty justification, dumb system of knights being stationed away from their family while attached to a place they ostensibly will never be able to leave.

Add this on top of the MC's situation, my conclusion: the world is extremely stupid, and that's just the norm.

Dex-chan lover
Rightful but misdirected revenge.
Knowing he was too weak to kill the ones responsible for the village destruction he decided to simply kill the couple survivors in his reach and make the place where he was chained get destroyed.
That wouldn't change how the heads of the organization that let it happen wouldn't feel anthing they let a village get destroyed, and this one with a divine tree have a single guard, so is clearly unimportant.
Story sucks because he got a 10 years assignement and let his family behind, if is a couple months is fine, but 10 years? Bring them with you fucker, even mre as after the 10 years he would just be moved elsewhere, and the treatment was a order he couldn't refuse? Plot is way too forced.

Dex-chan lover
So why exactly didn't his family move together with him, as it would normally happen in reality when they'd be apart for 10 years otherwise?
Getting revenge on the holy knights who watched your family get killed makes sense, so far I'm following, destroying the village you are stationed at so the term ends earlier, when you don't have anything to return to, not so much.

Also I can already feel the vomit rising up when the MC says "He needs someone to stop him". This man has not only murdered other holy knights, he also literally fed the villagers he was tasked to protect to the (were)wolves, propagating the very suffering he experienced himself. I don't want to see any kind of redemption. The only kind of stopping this man needs is with a swift thrust through the heart.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Cheesus Crust that’s basically a quarter of the ch duplicated. Come on fellas, you know u can control quality better…

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh yeaaa I can feeel what is going to happen already. Mc is going to win that fight and right at the end he’ll say some crappy line like “now you will have to live atoning for the sins you committed, cause if I killed you id be no better than you.” Then the mc will proceed to heal him fully and let him go. If this doesn’t happen I’ll be genuinely surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the best word to describe the current arc and this work in general, is SHALLOW. It's just not interesting, the arts weird, the story is bland and boring, the setting is unimmersive, the characters are copy pasta with no originality or character.

Dex-chan lover
dumb system of knights being stationed away from their family while attached to a place they ostensibly will never be able to leave.
Exactly. If someone's going to be stationed at some town for 10 years, why wouldn't the family move with them? It's not like he's stationed in a military base of an active battle zone.

"Dumb" is the right word to describe this bg story.

Dex-chan lover
that%27sroughbuddycover.jpg

MFW

Dex-chan lover
I know it's been said but trying to understand why he didn't just move his wife and kids to this new town he's stationed at with a bunch of women, children, and elderly already there is kinda giving me an aneurism. I feel like I need to sue the author for medical bills, this is so dumb...

Group Leader
Ohhh yeaaa I can feeel what is going to happen already. Mc is going to win that fight and right at the end he’ll say some crappy line like “now you will have to live atoning for the sins you committed, cause if I killed you id be no better than you.” Then the mc will proceed to heal him fully and let him go. If this doesn’t happen I’ll be genuinely surprised.
Right? He hasn't killed anything sentient and tries to justify it with "imparting fear" whatever the fuck that means. They're worse than monsters because they're willingly killing and eating people and a lot of them.

Also if he does let the knight go what happens to him afterwards? He can't stay in the village because they'll kill the shit outa him. Can't stay in the kingdom anymore because they'll also kill the shit outa him. Can't go to the demons because he's just food to them and they'll kill the shit outa him. So what does the MC gain out of not killing him himself?

Fed-Kun's army
Right? He hasn't killed anything sentient and tries to justify it with "imparting fear" whatever the fuck that means. They're worse than monsters because they're willingly killing and eating people and a lot of them.

Also if he does let the knight go what happens to him afterwards? He can't stay in the village because they'll kill the shit outa him. Can't stay in the kingdom anymore because they'll also kill the shit outa him. Can't go to the demons because he's just food to them and they'll kill the shit outa him. So what does the MC gain out of not killing him himself?
True but what does the MC gain by killing him?

Dex-chan lover
FYI, the chapter is still incomplete (and still is messed up on Mangasushi's page). In the middle of the chapter (pages 3 and "4"), when one page goes from "Besides--" immediately to the gatekeeper going "I'm gonna kill you all!" there's a page missing. Not posting it since idk what MD's stance is on posting straight raw pages, but it's easy enough to find.

Dex-chan lover
Boneheaded author. Given the responses here, there must have been a deluge of readers telling him how incredibly stupid this whole premise is.

Group Leader
True but what does the MC gain by killing him?
Responsibility. He inserted himself in these situations and the only thing he's taken responsibility for is Liana. Everything else is out of sight out of mind. His half-assedness is no better than doing nothing because it'll amount to the same thing. People dying.

Dex-chan lover
Copy-pasting from the original chapter discussion thread:

Pretty shitty justification, dumb system of knights being stationed away from their family while attached to a place they ostensibly will never be able to leave.

Add this on top of the MC's situation, my conclusion: the world is extremely stupid, and that's just the norm.
You say that, but this was a big problem in 3 Kingdoms China, and in modern SEA countries

Military/civil officials stationed close to where they grew up uses their local connections to commit corruption

I get the intent of such a system, but as someone who lives with this daily, I just want to say there are merits stationing people far away (ofc, in these cases, their family moves with them)

Users who are viewing this thread