Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Ch. 31 - Witch

Dex-chan lover
+Filly service :thumbsup:
+Alraune isn’t just a bad bitch, but has that whole former team mate familiarity vibe going on
+Cellis’s mom is such a fricking badass
+Kaithe dad exposing himself
+Saintess coming in clutch
+Filly with the fake out, and saving the day (bookworm = best waifu)

Holy crap, everyone around Luck is so cool. Great chapter. Thanks for the scanlation

Dex-chan lover
Real clever artist. After finding out Kathe is in fact female (not a big revelation, certain actions she did pointed to that possibility), her side shot towards the end had two noticeable bumps on her chest.
+Filly service :thumbsup:
+Alraune isn’t just a bad bitch, but has that whole former team mate familiarity vibe going on
+Cellis’s mom is such a fricking badass
+Kaithe dad exposing himself
+Saintess coming in clutch
+Filly with the fake out, and saving the day (bookworm = best waifu)

Holy crap, everyone around Luck is so cool. Great chapter. Thanks for the scanlation
The women in this manga, despite being human, age like the finest of wines.
They were supposed to be in their late teens when they were active and yet they look better now (being mothers of teenage girls) then they did in the flashbacks.

Filly is best girl. Alraune gave us some nice cleavage shots (as evil women tend to do), Cellis's mom as @amozi18 puts it brought the GYATT, Filly is like I'll do both and save the day.....twice!

Dex-chan lover
weird enough, the bwitch helped them by having Filly there to help Luck before the seal weakened more.
“I presume you have appeared as an enemy, correct?” “Yes… you can think of it that way.”

She doesn’t sound completely sincere either. Almost reads to me that she’s simply playing the role of a villain instead of actually being one.

Users who are viewing this thread