Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Ch. 31 - Witch

Dex-chan lover
So many things are either really bad writing and would make her behaving TOTALLY different than the other villains in the manga this far, or its strange.
If you only take things as face value just how things are shown to you, you will most likely will get bamboozled and surprised in so many manga/anime/novels etc. while all others saw these things coming from miles away.
Oh, don't get me wrong: I absolutely think they'll spin it. Since the previous chapter, anyone who ever read these kinds of stories knew what kind of character this is.

But what's the point of acting like a know-it-all when I have already been shown information that wasn't explained? In this very chapter, no less. This gives it, at least, the slight chance I could be wrong and, therefore, misleading others who happen to read my comment.

To conclude... why would I feel bad for being surprised by shit that I read to entertain myself...? I'm sick of being right whenever I try to predict a plot.

EDIT: To be clear, I meant that I was presented with information that is enough to cast doubt on the prevailing theory AND simultaneously not enough to draw any kind of conclusion from.

Dex-chan lover
The writing this chapter was atrocious alonside the:
Sudden background invention
Learning suddenly doesn't work!

The enemy being tsundere and gifting MC exactly what he needs but in an unnecessarily dramatic way.

At least the digimon helmet knight design is nice.
Not really that sudden imo
but the manga depiction does have a severe lack of context
but technically speaking if you were part of the OG super sorcerer dragons that created the original seal it would be wise to make a blueprint to re-create the seal for the future preservation of it when the inevitable comes that some crazy weirdos try to break it, its only a shame that civilization advanced to a point that the current generation forgot their past language so only those with a special skill can read the ancient text(manual)
MC and co. just went one step further beyond(PLUS ULTRA!) by enhancing the seal even more than really necessary

Dex-chan lover
Oh, don't get me wrong: I absolutely think they'll spin it. Since the previous chapter, anyone who ever read these kinds of stories knew what kind of character this is.

But what's the point of acting like a know-it-all when I have already been shown information that wasn't explained? In this very chapter, no less. This gives it, at least, the slight chance I could be wrong and, therefore, misleading others who happen to read my comment.

To conclude... why would I feel bad for being surprised by shit that I read to entertain myself...? I'm sick of being right whenever I try to predict a plot.

EDIT: To be clear, I meant that I was presented with information that is enough to cast doubt on the prevailing theory AND simultaneously not enough to draw any kind of conclusion from.
That is a valid point but I would be honestly surprised if she would truly be full evil and exactly like she is shown. XD
To be fair I dont believe thhat ANYONE reading this story this far wouldnt think like that, for at least a few moments.
Thats why I like manga of such stories, because it can show subtle things after all.
I label this story as a guilty pleasure and dont expect much from it. For me its more to see how they spin it, not if they spin it.

Dex-chan lover
The writing this chapter was atrocious alonside the:
Sudden background invention
Learning suddenly doesn't work!
You might notice how everybody's magic is made of magic circles that can be deciphered by "Learning". But hers are just portals without any visible source. Either she is closer to the truth of magic than the inventors of "Learning" (quite possible given her background), or she deliberately modified the spell in such a way as to protect it from "Leaning" (makes perfect sense if you know it's your opponent's favorite spell).

The enemy being tsundere and gifting MC exactly what he needs but in an unnecessarily dramatic way.
Seems very in-character for her given what we saw of her in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
:huh: been waiting for the other friend's wife. She's got an unexpected baby face.

Double-page supporter
I knew someone was going to ignore the fact she both got surprised by Filly not being charmed, as well as the fact she tried to take her away.
Your also not taking account of the fact that if she was really trying to capture Filly she didn't have to bring her to Luck after catching her (thats beyond counter-productive if enslaving her successfully was her goal as i highly doubt she wouldn't notice a medallion of immense and pure holy energy 2 inches away from her) she could have took her straight back to her base the whole altercation gave off a heavily staged outcome
Someone of her caliber can definitely fake being surprised earlier chapters have also had her state her desire to make him the strongest sorcerer if that is her goal letting the world be destroyed by 1000 evil dragons would be counter-productive
Given her backstory she seems like the balance maker designed to keep good and evil in harmony as she helped them defeat the forces of evil when it was to great for the hero party then returned as the villain when the forces of good tipped the balance

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man this is getting stupid, I cant tell if theyre being serious or joking, and whats with the plot armor, why too scared to kill character? How is he gonna grow.

Users who are viewing this thread