Tengoku de Akuma ga Boku wo Miwaku Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Student Council Meeting

Dex-chan lover
JYIspAl.png

She's talking about us, chat! :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know what the hell is going on ... but I'll enjoy the tits and ass until we find out. But if we never find out ... then that means we'll be enjoying the goodies for a while. Unless this gets axed. But let's be real, there are too many perverts in the world to axe smut a masterpiece like this ... giggidy.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation. I hope this series continues to be translated because I really want to know what the entire goal is for the demons. Also the president having a veil is hot...

Dex-chan lover
Well is seems like they don't mind killing, seeing as she's willing to strangle him to death.
More over getting "shipped" might be somewhat literal with them getting shipped to the demon realm or something.
Lastly the purge sounds like an interesting concept, perhaps they will eat all of the men on the island when time has ran out.
Or the purge could be taking over the world with the accumulated energy.
Although I really hope we get some bloody answers soon! tits and ass can sustain a manga reader but only the plot can fill their bellies.

Thanks everyone atAesthethicc Scans or the translation

Users who are viewing this thread