Tengoku de Akuma ga Boku wo Miwaku Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Boobs and Answers

Dex-chan lover
Well that was rather funny, but I only really care about what being shipped means and what relation the MC haas to his personal demon.

Anyways thanks for the translation everyone over at Aesthethicc Scans
i really wanna find out too! the echii stuff is meh not like this is such an “new thing”

IF the MC wasn’t like a little femboy trapped by demons i won’t had read the manga :3, i’m really interested how he is reacting to all of this and what the efing hell is this island and way was he sent to the demons

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter.
I would have picked "see boobs" too.
Looks like the escape plan isn't going to work.

Supporter
Smack my ass and take that punishment ... Oh my. Also I am entirely sure them getting kicked off the island only happens when they have reached a certain limit of lifeforce draining and can no longer safely endure any more.

Dex-chan lover
i really wanna find out too! the echii stuff is meh not like this is such an “new thing”

IF the MC wasn’t like a little femboy trapped by demons i won’t had read the manga :3, i’m really interested how he is reacting to all of this and what the efing hell is this island and way was he sent to the demons
Exactly the mystery is really intriguing, but I doubt we will find out until the manga is almost finished. As I’m sure the author realises this.

Dex-chan lover
Eff ME..! Inverted nipples AND large areolae? Unf!
While I prefer asses, I have a weak point for this...

See? Balanced proportions DO matter.
I'm sure some will see Daruma's breasts as disgustingly huge, but I'd bet they're easier on the eyes than Tina and Nyannyan's from that other manga.
[for those that don't know: https://mangadex.org/title/09cffd75...temashita-yuusha-party-o-tsuihou-sareta-lv-99]

That reminds me... folks sensitive to this kind of material would abhor Komoe Harumachi from Eiken. :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i would have gotten myself shipped too, in fact one sided baldy did incredibly well, hope he survives even if it is not looking like he will

Dex-chan lover
I almost feared this series was dropped or something... T_T after such a wait theres a new chapter. yay! TY

Dex-chan lover
Bro this is so stupid I'm honestly looking forward to this. Very funny chapters so far, thanks for the TLs!

Users who are viewing this thread