Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Ch. 22 - Get Bonked!

Group Leader
This is the wrong chapter.
Also incorrectly translated - could have almost thought it was an april fools chapter if not for the fact that it is both too early and not labeled as such (so having explicitly opted out of it here on MD had no effect).
In my timezone it's already 1st April for a few hours and in many other countries. I wanted to upload the chapter before sleeping.
The chapter title is enough to guess it's a joke post and even the credits say it
Why are you taking a joke so seriously?

Oh another waste of time to report
why did you report it 😭

@fadingbang Hey I'm a Butt-hurt weiner who can't take a joke and I just want to tell you that I was expecting to see a perfectly scanlated chapter which you worked on, that I get to enjoy for free. You have wounded my fragile entitled ass, prepare to get reported.
Edit: what are time zones? Shut up it's still says 3/31 on my phone

Dex-chan lover
In my timezone it's already 1st April for a few hours and in many other countries. I wanted to upload the chapter before sleeping.
Luckily april fools follows gmt+0 in international contexts (though no idea if summertime is counted or not). I always do need to mentally account for that when I look at timestamps after all, since I am not in that timezone myself either.
The chapter title is enough to guess it's a joke post and even the credits say it
Odd, wonder why it wasn't automatically filtered out of my feed then, if the script could guess it. It triggers on both the words "april" and "fools" and "joke"
Why are you taking a joke so seriously?
Because it annoys me greatly (besides wasting my time - and often ruins entire meal as I see a series I like got a chapter and plan my entire breakfast and dinner around it [I read to my meal]). Trigger-warnings and all'at, like they say.
why did you report it 😭
rules state troll chapters are only allowed on april 1st. We are supposed to report them if it's 31st or 2nd (gmt+0)

Contributor
This is the wrong chapter.
Also incorrectly translated - could have almost thought it was an april fools chapter if not for the fact that it is both too early and not labeled as such (so having explicitly opted out of it here on MD had no effect).
There is no label and there is no option to opt out of chapters because there is no metadata to mark them as such

Dex-chan lover
There is no label and there is no option to opt out of chapters because there is no metadata to mark them as such
Yeah there still is no metadata sadly (feel free to add your request for them adding such a tag in my thread [about the API] from last year). But for now a script that triggers on the words "april" "fool" and "joke" in the chapter-title is enough, luckily (since in the absence of other ways to label it properly, that is the only ways people can use - or at least the only ways I seen ppl use. I will adapt the script when I see other variations).

Group Leader
Luckily april fools follows gmt+0 in international contexts (though no idea if summertime is counted or not). I always do need to mentally account for that when I look at timestamps after all, since I am not in that timezone myself either.

Odd, wonder why it wasn't automatically filtered out of my feed then, if the script could guess it. It triggers on both the words "april" and "fools" and "joke"

Because it annoys me greatly (besides wasting my time - and often ruins entire meal as I see a series I like got a chapter and plan my entire breakfast and dinner around it [I read to my meal]). Trigger-warnings and all'at, like they say.

rules state troll chapters are only allowed on april 1st. We are supposed to report them if it's 31st or 2nd (gmt+0)
But the MD staff to themselves have started the April's Fool's. Just open the MD site mangadex.org and they decorated the site with ads now

Group Leader
I was disappointed.
I was expecting some incest joke chapter.
This is an incest joke chapter but the emphasis is subtle and somewhere else implied (Father saying "smash" about his daughter)

Although, all I did was to change the TS of already made C21 so that I could release it on time that's why there is no abel incest joke

Users who are viewing this thread