S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Feel free to skip this comment. It's just me venting my frustrations over romance manhwa tropes. Like, a lot of venting. I have many feelings that maybe just mean that I'm frankly not cut out for this genre. Who knows ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
Anyway, it's the second spoiler bc I didn't want to take up loads of room with my nonsense

I heard in the bato.to comments that
sedin will be the endgame love interest, and that our protagonist decides to stay in this world for love and like. I hate that trope so much. I know romance manhwas are about, obviously, romance, but the way they emphasize it as such an end all be all, your life will be unfulfilled without it, is such bullshit. Especially when a protagonist who doesn't care for love falls in love anyway and the story made it out to be inevitable, like she had no choice but to love.

Wait, doesn't she practicely treats Renee like an actual character independent from herself? She even got a quest achivement when she said she trusts her. She is occupying the body of the FMC of the story so she will permanently take it over just so she can have the "happily ever after" bullshit story appereantly going for?

Just seeing the outcome of the romance aspect is enough for me to drop it now. Though i only have myself to blame for reading this sort of shit i guess but start was very promissing.

Dex-chan lover
That damn shalala, would be better to raze the tower by force.

Or just topple it. She's clearly powerful enough. Just blow up the walls like felling a tree. If she's lucky, she can take out the Prince's house in the process.

Double-page supporter
Wait, doesn't she practicely treats Renee like an actual character independent from herself? She even got a quest achivement when she said she trusts her. She is occupying the body of the FMC of the story so she will permanently take it over just so she can have the "happily ever after" bullshit story appereantly going for?

Just seeing the outcome of the romance aspect is enough for me to drop it now. Though i only have myself to blame for reading this sort of shit i guess but start was very promissing.
oh nonononono she doesn't necessarily take over the body. The spoiler I read said that Renee is actually in MC's original body which, while sadge that MC doesn't get to see her dog again, is actually an outcome I find favorable bc it means that Renee escaped from her harsh world she lived in. It's definitely not going to be a bullshit story, Assam is a good author, so I trust the direction this will take

Dex-chan lover
Feel free to skip this comment. It's just me venting my frustrations over romance manhwa tropes. Like, a lot of venting. I have many feelings that maybe just mean that I'm frankly not cut out for this genre. Who knows ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
Anyway, it's the second spoiler bc I didn't want to take up loads of room with my nonsense

sedin will be the endgame love interest, and that our protagonist decides to stay in this world for love and like. I hate that trope so much. I know romance manhwas are about, obviously, romance, but the way they emphasize it as such an end all be all, your life will be unfulfilled without it, is such bullshit. Especially when a protagonist who doesn't care for love falls in love anyway and the story made it out to be inevitable, like she had no choice but to love.

Also anyone else frustrated when capable protagonists are babied by the male characters? The love interests are always overprotective over the protagonist. Worrying is one thing, but bro she can take care of herself stop trying to do everything for her. Does it not seem burdensome to anyone else? Again, worrying is fine and normal and you can't control how you feel, but you CAN control your actions, and interfering when it's unwanted is not the move.

Idk it might just be me, but this particular brand of romance gets on my nerves. Like the story otherwise is fine for the most part plot wise, but the romance elements themselves fall short on me. Maybe I should just stop reading manhwas, but a lot of the time they have interesting plots or political intrigue that hooks me
I mean, he is the best of the male characters. But still, that seems like a massive waste, even if he is cute. And as someone else said, it's kinda fucked that she just takes over Renee's body and then doesn't give it back. Even if Renee had a tough life up until now, after all this happens, she'll at least be in a better position. Just staying seems like a really awful thing to do.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of hope the way the story progresses is that the "scenario" tries to set her up with romance options throughout the tower and she completely shoots them down all the way to the end. It would be a new trope reversal where the paradigm usually is "FMC doesn't want love and finds it along the way" whereas this time "the FMC really doesn't want love, goes out of her way not to engage in it, and is almost offended by the fact that the system thought that romance would placate her rather than simply giving her what she actually wants/ deserves".

Double-page supporter
I mean, he is the best of the male characters. But still, that seems like a massive waste, even if he is cute. And as someone else said, it's kinda fucked that she just takes over Renee's body and then doesn't give it back. Even if Renee had a tough life up until now, after all this happens, she'll at least be in a better position. Just staying seems like a really awful thing to do.
Yeah, but I'm assuming that since Renee is in MCs original body, they talk it out at some point and that was the agreement they came to. Idk but I trust the author to make it good

Double-page supporter
Okay the system said 3 male leads...... so we're gonna be waiting for one more person. Also Isir is indeed being weird, could it be that he's being influenced by the system like Sedin and that's why he's feeling more for her than just master/disciple????

Double-page supporter
My honest response to the crown prince:
rYsXmg0.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I think we're gonna get the previous tower boss back in some iteration, it seems like we've already got dubious intervention that's demon level.

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for her. She spent hundreds of years clearing a horrific tower so she could go home to her dog and then suddenly the system goes 'whoopsies! It's our fault but clear it again, teehee!'
I don't think I could keep my composure. It bothers me so much I almost want to drop this story because what the actual feck.

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping for a surprise twist that Lian is put down as the third male lead.

Dex-chan lover

Also anyone else frustrated when capable protagonists are babied by the male characters? The love interests are always overprotective over the protagonist. Worrying is one thing, but bro she can take care of herself stop trying to do everything for her. Does it not seem burdensome to anyone else? Again, worrying is fine and normal and you can't control how you feel, but you CAN control your actions, and interfering when it's unwanted is not the move.

Idk it might just be me, but this particular brand of romance gets on my nerves. Like the story otherwise is fine for the most part plot wise, but the romance elements themselves fall short on me. Maybe I should just stop reading manhwas, but a lot of the time they have interesting plots or political intrigue that hooks me
Thank you for spoiler, disappointed that she choose that ending.

Users who are viewing this thread