Shima-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Clean

Dex-chan lover
im a biy stupid but can you tell me who is shimas youngerself? is it the guy with the ginger like dyed hair?

Dex-chan lover
im a biy stupid but can you tell me who is shimas youngerself? is it the guy with the ginger like dyed hair?

No. Shima is Sunaji. The dyed hair guy is Shou-chan, his childhood friend and sort-of-brother. Inazo (the older yakuza guy) is Shima's adopted father. There's a third sort-of-brother (Tenkichi) who's the son of an actual yakuza mid-boss and ironically the most studious normal kid of the three of them.

Aggregator gang
No. Shima is Sunaji. The dyed hair guy is Shou-chan, his childhood friend and sort-of-brother. Inazo (the older yakuza guy) is Shima's adopted father. There's a third sort-of-brother (Tenkichi) who's the son of an actual yakuza mid-boss and ironically the most studious normal kid of the three of them.
I thought like you at first but then I noticed Shou-chan 's eyebrows is the same with Shima-san. And Shima-san has yakuza tatoo on his back so it fits.

Dex-chan lover
I thought like you at first but then I noticed Shou-chan 's eyebrows is the same with Shima-san. And Shima-san has yakuza tatoo on his back so it fits.

Dude, no. Go reread the final chapters of every volume (8, 14, 22, and this one). Especially 14, where Sunaji is clearly identified as young Shima.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

Also, did you delete fuutsu to bakemono's chapter or was it the site?

Users who are viewing this thread