303-Goushitsu no Kami-sama - Ch. 2 - God and the gloomy boy

Double-page supporter
Is he quickly returning the vitality he borrowed, on accident? It seems like he lost it quickly the first time as he continued interacting with her, and the second time he kept it for a little while until he interacted with her again. Probably just a coincidence, seems more likely he is slowly building up strength in his vitality as he is allowed to flex it.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, on page 8 why is the mother referring to "them" ? Wasn't the magic chick supposed to be invisible to other humans ?

Dex-chan lover
I think they mean them as in the stereotype of weird people, not two people perhaps?
The dialogue still wouldn't make sense, though. Over an image of both Akira and Aruka, the mother tells her daughter, "I told you to ignore people like them." The direct object of her sentence ("people like them") is plural. Were she referring only to Akira, she would have said, "people like him," or "people like that."

I expect it's a translation error.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
The dialogue still wouldn't make sense, though. Over an image of both Akira and Aruka, the mother tells her daughter, "I told you to ignore people like them." The direct object of her sentence ("people like them") is plural. Were she referring only to Akira, she would have said, "people like him," or "people like that."

I expect it's a translation error.
I see your logic.

Users who are viewing this thread