A Story About a Wife Who Came From the Future to Stop Someone From Committing Suicide - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
?..

Wait.. She knew he was going to kill himself on this day, because he told her someone prevented him from killing himself on that day, but she couldnt have gone back to prevent him from doing so, without him telling her first..

Wouldn't that be a paradox then, since he should've died, since she couldn't possibly prevent him from doing so ?

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda funny I could resume this one shot to someone and it would sound as a joke

Dex-chan lover
?..

Wait.. She knew he was going to kill himself on this day, because he told her someone prevented him from killing himself on that day, but she couldnt have gone back to prevent him from doing so, without him telling her first..

Wouldn't that be a paradox then, since he should've died, since she couldn't possibly prevent him from doing so ?
Stable time loops are fun.

Dex-chan lover
Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit
and yesterday a deer
and today, you

and that's when i killed yo assssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dex-chan lover
?..

There's wiggle room there for something like "Look for someone who killed themselves that day" kind of stuff or "date a guy who made a unsuccessful attempt that day and use that knowledge to help seal the deal wrt marriage." schemes.

Personally I wouldn't use time travel for insurance scams, bitcoin is like... right there. Get 10,000 early on for 20 bucks, go into the future, sell for 10 grand a pop. Way more then an insurance payout.

Dex-chan lover
Hamita just needed to season their bloody steak with a bit of sugar first, that's what all of those other light hearted one shots are for.

Users who are viewing this thread