Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 343 - Don't Let Go

Dex-chan lover
So it's not just a magic painting, they're living paintings.
At first I thought, "Oh, so we were right, it's sunshine and rainbows and it's just opposite most demon's sensibilities" and then her true feelings started coming through and holy shit NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE 100% understandable why the teachers were afraid and backed the fuck out!

Dex-chan lover
No wonder the art is considered REALLY dangerous. It can twist your mind just by looking at it.

It's kind of remind me when I see a drawn character so beautiful, I start to shed tears. I don't even know why. It's just... beautiful?

Dex-chan lover
Her Galna copy revealed...
commonStickFigure.png

Damn that was so cool, Sylvia. Wonder how Galna would look like in the end.

Dex-chan lover
ngl i'm very disappointed. all that skirting around just to tell us that the paintings mental attack was just it having a particularly nasty personality. literally nothing could be more disappointing a reason than that. sure she's pretty but nothing about her beauty is mindbreaking. i can't believe the teachers really almost lost it just because of that.

edit: apparently to some people it's dumb to be disappointed in a reveal that didn't live up to the hype that was being made within the story itself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ngl i'm very disappointed. all that skirting around just to tell us that the paintings mental attack was just it having a particularly nasty personality. literally nothing could be more disappointing a reason than that. sure she's pretty but nothing about her beauty is mindbreaking. i can't believe the teachers really almost lost it just because of that.
That was just a way of representing the way the painting warps itself to the viewer, it also seems to be attempting to drag Silvia into it, or at least a part of her. If you really think this, then you really weren't paying attention at all, if not, you're just full of crap.

Dex-chan lover
ooh yeah sure, but silly all believing older sister just feels younger due to her personality!
For me it just seems like the older sister is just a socially awkward person while Galna is a manipulative sociopath, nothing that really indicates one as older, but then again, I'm also used to family dynamics the oldest isn't necessarily the one that takes charge and where the older sibling tends to be a more socially awkward recluse than the younger one who may or may not be the more responsible one. :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
That was just a way of representing the way the painting warps itself to the viewer, it also seems to be attempting to drag Silvia into it, or at least a part of her. If you really think this, then you really weren't paying attention at all, if not, you're just full of crap.
i understood it perfectly. i'm just disappointed that she wasn't at least given an ethereal beauty if her main selling point is dragging the viewer into the depths of hell with her beauty. i know the artist could do better than this and that's why i'm disappointed after so many chapters were spent skirting around her appearance and how she mentally attacks those who see her.

Dex-chan lover
For me it just seems like the older sister is just a socially awkward person while Galna is a manipulative sociopath, nothing that really indicates one as older, but then again, I'm also used to family dynamics the oldest isn't necessarily the one that takes charge and where the older sibling tends to be a more socially awkward recluse than the younger one who may or may not be the more responsible one. :unsure:
you know i'm pretty sure galna was mentioned to be the older sister.
edit: i was wrong after checking back galna is younger.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the cover art for this chapter is suppose to be a sneak peek of their costumes because we're spending so much time on Galna. And there are a few characters I don't recognize on it too, what of the lime green twin tails, I thought Clara would be the white shadow behind Az. And the adult behind Iruma wearing a bird mask?

Double-page supporter
Writer’s really making lemonade out of what was a fairly nothing character. Hats off ig.

Dex-chan lover
in general i mostly know characters where the older one is the dominant one but its both the combo of being the dominant one, they being the same size. like its not like one is tiny where you could say ooh small sister!
but also her complete psychopath behaviour. i don't know, the evil big sibling manipulating smaller sibling is more common i feel

Dex-chan lover
in general i mostly know characters where the older one is the dominant one but its both the combo of being the dominant one, they being the same size. like its not like one is tiny where you could say ooh small sister!
but also her complete psychopath behaviour. i don't know, the evil big sibling manipulating smaller sibling is more common i feel
Narratively more common, but realistically less common. Older sib that gets overlooked in favour of the younger, and the younger taking advantage of that and ruling the roost, is WAY more true to life.

Dex-chan lover
Narratively more common, but realistically less common. Older sib that gets overlooked in favour of the younger, and the younger taking advantage of that and ruling the roost, is WAY more true to life.
in my family its less common but it might be for most others.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this can reflect irl, with us being eaten alive by the art we so love. Enamored that we fight for it, and lose our lives(socially or reality) just to maintain that

Nah i'm probs insane, I wish i'd get sloppy sandwiched by the two painted sisters

Users who are viewing this thread