Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
I don't exactly have boobs so tell me if I'm missing somwthing, but how would it make a difference? Doesn't the back still have to hold all the weight? The only thing I can think of is that the bra might be able to redistribute the weight a bit so it's more centred, but I'm skeptical how big of a difference it would be.
yeah, weight distribution is a big part of it. even with standard bras, a properly fitted bra will help redistribute the weight across your rib cage and shoulders, and pulls them up and in reducing movement to some degree. otherwise theyll pull down and out, esp with bigger boobs like that, which puts a lot of strain on your back, and the unrestricted mobility can hurt on its own

tbh i dont fully understand the like, physics n biomechanics of it, and theres a lot of person to person differences based on the shape n tissue density n all that of an individuals boobs. but bras do help a lot, and only help more the bigger the boobs are

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, what a comfy setup.

It's like someone took Kaede from Onimai and was like "you know what? TS and gyaru, a whole manga of just that please"

Between this and Gal Gohan, I kinda wonder if mangaka WAS a gyaru herself in her school days.

Dex-chan lover
A school with an all gyaru population...must be nice, how dare you live the dream!!!

And aw, look he made boxer friends already

Dex-chan lover
Crossing my fingers that something gay will happen, but even if it doesn't that's fine.

Fed-Kun's army
Offical raw site says next chap is April 20.

Seems that it is bordering on monthly in releases.
Depends on the length of the next chapter. If the next ch. is the same 9 pages then probably it was a monthly releases that cut into parts for free online view. Since this chapter is just too short.

Aye not gonna he did the same thing 99% of dudes would ‘inspect’ lol. So far this is looking like a great piece of work! Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread