S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
My lord! Quest at the end of the chapter!
Truly, a mater piece!
Also I might be lost but isn't she all over the place on her wanting to leave or not?

The only real issue with the chapter is the lack of chicks, hence why I am greatful for the credit page :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload, Hmmm this chapter is kinda weird.

I get the FMC before reincarnation was raised as cattle for the marriage block but is that really so strange when most noble ladies have that fate? It implies that females can be leaders here so that's kinda oddly progressive yet they stomp ladies down to prevent that so why have it be an option?

Dex-chan lover
The system really just pushed her so that this scene could play out, huh 💀. As always, thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, Speedcat Team. You guys rock :hearts:

I wonder how much her fame will decrease if she refuses to choose and just falls on the floor. Or will the system default to Sedin/Isir and control her body? Or she overturns "fate" and simply doesn't fall.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload, Hmmm this chapter is kinda weird.

I get the FMC before reincarnation was raised as cattle for the marriage block but is that really so strange when most noble ladies have that fate? It implies that females can be leaders here so that's kinda oddly progressive yet they stomp ladies down to prevent that so why have it be an option?
Medieval rofan is great at giving contradicting evidence about gender dynamics, no? Some women have the independence to gain power or vice versa. Yet that can't be too common or the family drama, saints forced into unwanted marriages, and arguably the medieval aesthetic falls apart. That's not unrealistic, but it's a lot less likely when women can weild superhuman martial arts and magic.

The old duke might be more prejudiced against women than the average duke, and he's definitely prejudiced against a civilian using the family's influence. Female soldiers, mages, and to a lesser degree royals proved that women can be proactive and intelligent assets to their family. He's got cognitive dissonance.

Dex-chan lover
The author to the system...
6f63a2431cee23fcae43f91e6a90972c.gif

Dex-chan lover
I just love seeing Renne in dresses, they are always so gorgeous. Now what is funny as always is the chicks, and this time there were a lot of them, they even dared to push Renee (with the help pf the system ofc).

Also congratulations to catching up tp the raws Speedcat, you are the best. Lua Scans has nothing to you!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translations!! Yay for catching up with the raws!!

Oh my god, the sudden quest was so hilarious lmao. Poor Renee! The system REALLY wants this to be more romance, even if it has to be forced. 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread