Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Closer

Dex-chan lover
as far as insult go a friend that was streaming his LoL game to me was insulted in a random language...
So I took google lens to find the language them did go to google translate to insult them back :dogkek:

we never did hear about them for the rest of the game after that :win:

Dang, what a bunch of jerks. I feel for Lycoris as I’m the exact same type she is. I tend to play solo in games with voice because of it too.
What I’ve been called while gaming, other than the r word or being told to get back in the kitchen aren’t the type of thing I wanna type out.

Dex-chan lover
There's no memorable insult I've experienced while playing on SEA server. All they did was bringing ur whole family into the conversation or some "fuck you, anjing, goblok, idiot, bobo, puta, tangina mo, yawa, cibai" and that's it. We already used to it. Or some invitation to 1v1, whoever lose must delete his account, but yeah nobody ever really did it xD just block that guy and run away after u lose, even tho that guy using his broadcast world item to shout ur name with full capslock xD

Double-page supporter
Leaving my party after telling them a dungeon boss was impossible for us (no one was geared and the difficulty set was high), but even though I warned them they kept up with that difficulty so I left the party and the leader called me a femboy.
To this day I still laugh about it, who the hell uses that as an insult? xD

Users who are viewing this thread