Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
So... why is he letting all those teams do those things, anyway? I thought he decided to win? Just block the teleport, or the portal, or the space-swap. And so what if your teammate surrenders, just solo that shit instead?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap.

Like someone else said, how the fuck is he still not accustomed to seing the woman he love naked after all this time?
So uh I've completely forgotten why everyone has a hard on for fucking over MC constantly. Surely it's not still the hating F-Ranks reason because this is just overkill at this point
It's over all F rank in general, It seem that in this story people love to look down on other.

Dex-chan lover
That isn't at all what happened...

He lost cause of the cheat skills others have that he doesn't. Literally what could he do against the guy who could literally teleport the flag into his hand in capture the flag? Or being teleported out of bounds? He has not cheat skills, just an absurd amount of combat training. Thats kind of something the other groups have over him, if this was just an all out brawl he would decimate them.
They openly acknowledge that he could totally bend them over a desk if he actually tried.

Dex-chan lover
Big numbers in years have always been kind of... pointless in manga, but I feel this trend has become worse in recent years. Of course, they're fictional stories, so it's like, who cares lol, and the writing quality of this is mediocre in general, but I feel it seriously cheapens the story even further.

I might sound like an oldfag, buy my favorite applications of this are in older time travel stories, where the accumulation of years in experiences over time had profound effects on characters' development and the story's emotional depth., like in Madoka Magica where we see Homura's struggles and how she reached past the breaking point, or in Haruhi, with Nagato and the entire Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi storyline. (Of course, these are vastly different stories, but I mean in the sense of how they use the passage of time)

But nowadays, this device is often employed as a shallow justification for a character's overpowering abilities without meaningful character development.
survival story of a sword king is the only current example of doing this well i can think of

Dex-chan lover
oh wow they beat an F-rank team that is outnumbered by more than twice the amount of people

that's so cool

The tournament brackets must be set up by some absolutely stupid people.
I think that's the point, the enemy F-rank team that they're fighting right now is the real one they're supposed to fight. That's why the other angel was interested.

Dex-chan lover
I wish we saw a little more interaction between the other team Lala members and Felis.
I can't really tell how much they currently know about her.
I think this is a double edged sword. Yeah, we get more character interaction but it runs the risk of people getting bored due to the faffing about and not developing the story. We can already see it with how the comments are going this past few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
will he ever just say screw it and go all out. just go my demon lord was to powerful and sent you back. idk wish to see him go ham on them and put a end to this

Dex-chan lover
Remember, the goddess that was in charge of the tournament and even moved it up immediately is the goddess of trickery. She probably purposefully built the brackets so they'd be completely unbalanced. Even without that guy's spatial-shift ability that first round would have been difficult to hide the guy's power considering it was what, 5 vs 2? But instead it was filled with powers that could instantly win unless the guy countered with powers that would probably put most of the goddesses to shame.

Dex-chan lover
Please cite your sources. As he said he wouldn't lose in front of the demon lord when right before his losing streak indicating he WAS going to try.
Literally page 14. He wants to try, but not hard enough to blow his cover. The conversation was

"Man, but they got those cheat powers.

Then why don't you fuck 'em up for real?"

, not "Man, but they got those cheat powers.

Yeah, that's going to be hard. But I know you can do it!"

t28

Dex-chan lover
30K years and you still haven't made a move. This is the hardest thing to swallow from this manga.
A man and a woman that love each other and have been together for 30K years without doing it? More unrealistic than magic, now that is science fiction.
Imagine 30,000 years of virginity.

Dex-chan lover
He cant, he have no way to do so without going all out. But if he go all out he risk becoming the center of attention and his wife risk of being discovered. Af it happen she will most certainly be killed.
His entire schtick is that he trained super long and became all powerful such that he could defeat the demon lord that gods could do nothing against. He can just reinforce the spatial fabric or some shit, and noone would know besides the cheats not working. No need to go all out, or even visibly be the cause.

Or he could just run so fast noone sees, or use magic to space swap things himself, before their cheats activates. Making it seem like they self-destructed while he nullified their abilities from activating in whatever way.

Users who are viewing this thread