Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 8 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Clown -> Assassin
Yeah, that will be a big upgrade. Go get that Direct Hit Crit, girl.

Dex-chan lover
i hate the squinting face elma makes all the time. it's like he's suspicious of everything and everyone but in reality he's just an idiot with a resting bitch face.

Dex-chan lover
You know what, I still can't 100% believe that Elma is a man, in fact this is the first time I've read something where Elma is used as a male name. And TBQH the armor reminds me of Samus' armor. Maybe I'm reading way too much into things or maybe is the alcohol talking...
On another point, thanks for the chapter.

Contributor
So they really didn't join. I'm gonna miss Maybell. Celt has a reputation for swindling newbies. Why am I not surprised. What he said about the marquis family also applies to the Edvan family. I mean, "a distant relative becoming the most influential candidate"? Bro, that very thing already happened to Elma and his family.

Snow sounds like what if Maris was born as count Edvan's eldest child. So she's seemingly being set up as the antagonist of the next arc, but if the theory that Kalos is the next villain holds up, then Snow will be a potential ally instead. Also, that unsubtly cold-sounding name suggests she'll be the token ice queen Kuudere in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread