Hazure Skill de SSS-Rank Makyo Ikinui wo Tara, Sekai Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi ni Natteita ~ Kaiteki Kyoten wo Tsukutte Nakama to Tanoshi Isekai Life…

Dex-chan lover
Only five or six times, are you new to this? I'd recommend getting out now while you still can.
I'm not talking about isekai in general which i've read and currently reading hundreds of. I'm talking strictly about landing in a forest, finding a slime side kick and a dragon waifu. In that order.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm not talking about isekai in general which i've read and currently reading hundreds of. I'm talking strictly about landing in a forest, finding a slime side kick and a dragon waifu. In that order.
Then it's already to late for you, no, it's to late for us. I'm so sorry.

Dex-chan lover
He grabbed the world cup trophy after the finale to take photos with it, kissed it and posed as if he won it himself. Without being allowed to in any way.
that's it? the way you were talking about him made it seem like he was some sexual deviant or something

Dex-chan lover
that's it? the way you were talking about him made it seem like he was some sexual deviant or something
It's not just that, he also charges like $800usd for steaks covered in like $10 of gold foil that are mid at best. Look up SunnyV2 on utube about saltbae that's a decent 10min coverage of some of his shinanigans

Dex-chan lover
To football fans, those are about equal in reprehensibility. Seriously though, it was a blatant media stunt by him that earned him a ton of ire.

Imagine someone at the olympics running up to the podium and ripping the gold medal from a winner's neck.

Power Uploader
I agree with the one person saying mangaka should stop doing the Salt Bae meme in 2024. I just had the biggest eye roll ever the moment I saw that panel.

Also I don't understand this. If you're going to introduce a new character don't do it immediately after the MC says "Oh poor me, I'm all alone". What the hell is this cheap foreshadowing

Dex-chan lover
So alchemista can tan leather, and forge weapons within seconds, effectively making a lot of professions useless. Alchmists can also absorb skills from monsters they kill.
Remind me again why are alchemists considered a shit class in this world?

Dex-chan lover
So alchemista can tan leather, and forge weapons within seconds, effectively making a lot of professions useless. Alchmists can also absorb skills from monsters they kill.
Remind me again why are alchemists considered a shit class in this world?
People are ignorant F-cks, and the heroes are horny dicks.

Group Leader
i see where this is going, he is gonna use his alchemist skill to turn the slime into an onahole right?

Users who are viewing this thread