Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 95 - The Talented Secretary Wants to Be Chewed Out!

Dex-chan lover
She's also quite strong. She's not Makoto/Tomoe/Mio/Shiki strong, but she's probably one of the strongest outside of that core team.
That is not correct, she may be one of the stronger Highland Orcs, but she's not comparable to the dedicated fighters like those high ranked in the Asora Ranking tournaments. Off the top of my head, Levi (Who was explicitly stated to be about equivalent to a superior dragon, so Tomoe before she formed contract with Makoto) and the deep sea races ('Neptune Sea Lords') are the strongest in Asora when you exclude Makoto's direct followers. Even if you're limiting it to people in Asora at this point in the timeline, the Arkes & Mist Lizardkin are probably stronger than her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She's also quite strong. She's not Makoto/Tomoe/Mio/Shiki strong, but she's probably one of the strongest outside of that core team.

Even in this chapter, she's the one in charge of practicing Makoto's remodeled spells before deciding how to spread it among the residents.

Let the chibis in.
Make them apologize for insulting Emma, but let them in.

IIRC
They were allowed in but NOT as part of the residents.

It took them getting their numbers cut down some more by local animals (wolves/bears) before they finally came crawling back humbled.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I aspire to be this much of a hater :kek:
It's easy once you realize that not only is everything terrible, it's terrible on purpose.

After that, all you have to do is point that out, or hold things to the minimum of standards, and people call you a hater!

(This post is partially satirical as I do not hate Makoto as much as QJ96 apparently does)

Dex-chan lover
IIRC
They were allowed in but NOT as part of the residents.

It took them getting their numbers cut down some more by local animals (wolves/bears at the end there) before they finally came crawling back humbled.
That's inconspicuously grim if so because that would mean Emma's outburst indirectly caused the demise of those who perished after the meeting.

Dex-chan lover
I hate Makoto. He is a Foolish Naive Boy who doesn't know how to be a leader and he wants to invite every demi human without even thinking.
He really, really, REALLY isn't, actually. What he is is kind to everyone until the first time they break their word, or otherwise betray his trust. At that point, he treats them like they're completely worthless, just like they're a Hyuman, because at this point in time he really has a serious racial bias against Hyumans in general. Furthermore, he really does want oh so desperately to keep the demiplane as his refuge where he can get away from all the stress of pretending to be what he isn't and just be himself, so he is acting a lot more relaxed in front of them while they're inside than he would outside. Would you want to be able to keep relaxing in your home/man cave/bedroom/wherever you have as a retreat from the world, or would you rather treat everything as if it's the outside world and you need to keep yourself stiffly aware of all your actions and words at all times? I know I'd definitely choose the former, too.

That's inconspicuously grim if so because that would mean Emma's outburst indirectly caused the demise of those who perished after the meeting.
Nah, its entirely their fault for treating everything as if its owed to them just for being Al-Elemera (or however it's spelt) and the king holding stubbornly to his pride and refusing to apologize.

Dex-chan lover
My man just let a whole harem slip through his fingers.

Think about it; 200 beautiful busty women who have no problems walking around scantily clad. He's not affected by their eyes, and can make all their furniture and items immune as well. Plus, they're all horny.

Dex-chan lover
He really, really, REALLY isn't, actually. What he is is kind to everyone until the first time they break their word, or otherwise betray his trust. At that point, he treats them like they're completely worthless, just like they're a Hyuman, because at this point in time he really has a serious racial bias against Hyumans in general. Furthermore, he really does want oh so desperately to keep the demiplane as his refuge where he can get away from all the stress of pretending to be what he isn't and just be himself, so he is acting a lot more relaxed in front of them while they're inside than he would outside. Would you want to be able to keep relaxing in your home/man cave/bedroom/wherever you have as a retreat from the world, or would you rather treat everything as if it's the outside world and you need to keep yourself stiffly aware of all your actions and words at all times? I know I'd definitely choose the former, too.

Nah, its entirely their fault for treating everything as if its owed to them just for being Al-Elemera (or however it's spelt) and the king holding stubbornly to his pride and refusing to apologize.
I mean, the thing that you have to take into consideration is that a (unfortunately) large number of people always react negatively towards any main character, or even sub character, that isn't immediately bloodthirsty ruthless and immediately and only resolving problems through violence. They assert that any act of diplomacy or sociopolitical move is weakness and any act of kindness is heresy.
The number of times I read the comments of manga (Isekai or otherwise) where the MC reacts with something other than immediate murder or torture and they freak the [bleep] out is nearly immeasurable. It's, frankly not only disturbing, it's disgusting.

Hell, I have had to explain on a number of occasions how the (apparently) expected response would ultimately lead to the either immediate or very rapid end of the manga. Such as: MC immediately responds with violence; regardless of murder or not the local authorities try to arrest them; MC again responds with violence; the national army tries to eliminate them; the MC responds with violence; other countries band together to eliminate them; MC responds with violence; all sentient beings in the world are eliminated (not conquered, eliminated); the local God(s) finally take action and try to eliminate the MC, who responds with violence... Universe ends, MC dies. End of manga.
Or, worse, MC responds with violence, local and national authorities decide that those MC cared about are also a threat and eliminate them while MC is busy murdering... MC therefore becomes responsible for the deaths of those they would have tried to protect, because they responded with violence as opposed to trying literally anything else.

But, no... violence and "alpha male" MC is all these people want...

Please note, this, as a whole and in its totality, does not (necessarily) represent the person you responded to, but their comment still reads like those "others."

Dex-chan lover
My man just let a whole harem slip through his fingers.

Think about it; 200 beautiful busty women who have no problems walking around scantily clad. He's not affected by their eyes, and can make all their furniture and items immune as well. Plus, they're all horny.
His two main servants got hot for him but it took Makoto a long time before
accepting their love and having sex with them

Users who are viewing this thread