Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Ch. 107

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Yuri better start packing up and defect to another country. Being an adventurer (to hide his powers) is becoming more of a hassle than when he was a hero in his past lives.
Also, if I have to guess, the guildmaster's sister is named Blake.

Fed-Kun's army
The correct response isn't "what do you want from me" it's " what the hell do you want you scheming manipulative bitch?"

Dex-chan lover
i hope they will finally increase the Rank of MC. more than 100 chapters in and he's still F Rank. while it might be enforced due to the manga title, it's nonsense within the world storyline to keep him that rank forever.

it also made me just breeze through the pages instead of reading them fully, since he's just so very overpowered and new plots will always find its way to him.

Dex-chan lover
i hope they will finally increase the Rank of MC. more than 100 chapters in and he's still F Rank. while it might be enforced due to the manga title, it's nonsense within the world storyline to keep him that rank forever.

it also made me just breeze through the pages instead of reading them fully, since he's just so very overpowered and new plots will always find its way to him.
If the guild tries to force it, he can just pack his possessions and move to another country, to start anew... from F rank!

Dex-chan lover
Really? that was the whole chapter? literally nothing happened.... basically all that just happened was "I need to speak with him" "hey, I want to speak with you".... that's it...
Doesn't that just describe the majority of the chapters so far. Even relatively simple fight scenes take multiple chapters, and conversations with anything more complicated then above are damn near impossible to follow because of how broken up they are...

This manga is a dumpsterfire plot wise and I only really read it out of boredom. Reading and responding to comments trashing new chapters has almost become a easy way to de-stress a little.

Dex-chan lover
If the guild tries to force it, he can just pack his possessions and move to another country, to start anew... from F rank!
That's at least what he tells himself, but sadly for this dancing monkey fate will throw another demon at him, or a random fair maiden in distress to save from some stupid trope.

Dex-chan lover
God I hope the mc finds his fucking spine an actually starts saying no to folks

Dex-chan lover
I would love for the mc to just leave town and go somewhere else but, we all know the mc won’t do that because of “friendship”. Which means he’ll stay because he “doesnt want to leave behind the people important to him”. You know, that classic mc cliche.

Dex-chan lover
It might be due to it being so long since I started reading this, but it brings up an issue I have with many of these "want to live free despite being op" stories...

Why become employed at all? They always join guilds and get drawn into trouble and become tied down. Just be a godlike wandering hermit...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Yuri better start packing up and defect to another country. Being an adventurer (to hide his powers) is becoming more of a hassle than when he was a hero in his past lives.
Also, if I have to guess, the guildmaster's sister is named Blake.
Honestly if this was a real person with that kind of power, they'd probably quit on the spot for this level of invasion of privacy.
Of course, the mc won't do that because "reasons".

Users who are viewing this thread