S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 33.2

Dex-chan lover
Those dudes knew Gaile's name, yet refused to give their own names. I reckon they aren't real spies, as such would be fluent at using fake names, but they might be scouts looking for robbery targets. If you aren't a professional/pathological liar, it's best to lie as little as possible, to avoid making mistakes. So, simply not saying anything would be the best option, just like they did. Of course they could also be inspectors working for the government, looking for smugglers and whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
Those dudes knew Gaile's name, yet refused to give their own names. I reckon they aren't real spies, as such would be fluent at using fake names, but they might be scouts looking for robbery targets. If you aren't a professional/pathological liar, it's best to lie as little as possible, to avoid making mistakes. So, simply not saying anything would be the best option, just like they did. Of course they could also be inspectors working for the government, looking for smugglers and whatnot.
they knew his name, because the girls shouted his name.

But more important, what was that first image? is a SPOILER for a confession or did I forgot Dx

Double-page supporter
If this series is following the logic I think it is, those two are definitely important, maybe pirates, privateers, or similar, that somehow control the kraken.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
they knew his name, because the girls shouted his name.

But more important, what was that first image? is a SPOILER for a confession or did I forgot Dx
that's on the earlier chapters iirc.
when the two went on the graveyard letting MC on a spree.

Users who are viewing this thread