S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
I said it before in the comments of an earlier chapter, but it's only a loser job among humans (or other "good" races). If the dude switched to the demon side, he would be a grand VIP. All skills have their own conditions and circumstances. For example, if you are a swordsman, you are a loser if the place is 100% peaceful with no conflict whatsoever, with not even perceivable potential for a conflict. You could still potentially make a living as a sort of hobby instructor or a performer, but there could be only so many such jobs available and it's not really what an average swordsman would want to be doing. Gaile is really fighting against his destiny.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Nice that Gaile finally found a home and a party he can be really with. Being a curse artificer is indeed polarizing as their skills can have quite limited applications but since Gaile is a talented rare genius, it was already established that what he makes is special that he can make artifacts which have huge boons to the user, balanced with huge banes but the way he makes it is that the banes actually cancel each other out perfectly. I guess, amongst curse artificers, Gaile is one of the rare ones who can do this (it's just he sucks at aesthetics). I could only imagine now, how much of an unstoppable force them 4 can now be as a party.

Group Leader
It's so cool to see a party form. Normally, you just have the MC start off as one and that's it.

Contributor
"But you were fighting"
Ignored. Poor Maura. This guy is deaf to any suggestion that he's stronger than he thinks he is.

The harem party is assembled. I'm surprised they didn't add Liz or suddenly have Princess Carla show up and offer to join the party. I was half expecting her to suddenly barge in from nowhere. Seems she'll miss out and arrive while Gaile and friends are away instead.

Dex-chan lover
I said it before in the comments of an earlier chapter, but it's only a loser job among humans (or other "good" races). If the dude switched to the demon side, he would be a grand VIP. All skills have their own conditions and circumstances. For example, if you are a swordsman, you are a loser if the place is 100% peaceful with no conflict whatsoever, with not even perceivable potential for a conflict. You could still potentially make a living as a sort of hobby instructor or a performer, but there could be only so many such jobs available and it's not really what an average swordsman would want to be doing. Gaile is really fighting against his destiny.
It's a "loser's job" because its properties aren't supposed to be this grand level of bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like this would've been a good time to set the record straight and tell him that he's perfectly good at fighting solo, and that even when he instakilled the orcs earlier in the series, Maura's magic wasn't actually on him yet. But I guess nope, can't have him actually gaining any confidence in a series like this.

Dex-chan lover
oh shit she said her feelings

while drunk, so he's gonna pretend it didn't happen

Users who are viewing this thread