Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 717 - Spring Comes Again

Double-page supporter
so not even this will deviate from the end at the confession trope huh.

well i hoped but i guess that's that. see you at the epilogue.

wait is that it??? damn I was expecting more but none the less this was an enjoyable read.

i really love this story so much but the ending was a bit underwhelming. nevertheless thank you so much NOBEL for this amazing story!!! look foward to their future works ^_^)9

Man, I was really hoping I could see the sort of shenanigans that Nakano-san could get into the fact that you have telepathy seems like an interesting idea. I really wish that their relationship would develop more and more.

Double-page supporter
Damn. Holy shit. What an ending to this manga. A nice, cute, and sweet ending. Maybe we'll see some sort of sequel when they're grown up? It was a fun ride and I hope to see the rest of y'all later.

Wish he could make an official hentai where they fuck. Idk though, probably just me being horny and lonely

This was great, but why does every overly-long romcom manga always end when the main couple gets together? Shits so overplayed by now I stg, there's so much stuff you can do after they get together (like... straight up unlimited potential) instead of making the entire manga a tease fest and only having the balls to go through with the main premise of your story in the very last or last few chapters. Come on guys lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe she's pissed about that; she should be happy he's having those thoughts about her, not some other girl... This going to be an interesting relationship, especially for Toda, that poor bastard.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, this seems like a nice way of moving to confessing it. But I guess it's going to be skipped… Sigh.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I’ll post my actual thoughts on the series in the epilogue.

Yesterday, I submitted my last shop class parts and hopefully I’ll pass. So now I’ve probably read this series in my first year of highschool, exiting highschool, while entering college and now exiting college. Each time I see the characters graduate, it’s meant a little more to me. Now that I’m out of the final stage of school in my life, I really doubt it will mean as much as this time.

TLDR: Characters graduating in this series resonates with me.

Users who are viewing this thread