Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 717 - Spring Comes Again

Damn...... A little let down that this is the end, but still a damn good series overall. Had fun watching this story develop throughout the years.

@Rozoro

Well, on the Mass Effect thing ... IMHO the issue was that the devs decided to give people 3 color shades of vanilla ice cream ending ( same stuff, just with a diferent tint ) after letting you decide your fate ( and even your gender ) during the whole series ( not a smart decision, but hey, being a good game dev is hard ;) ) ... not exactly what we get here. In here ( and let me underline that IMHO ) it is like the mangaka forgot to deliver the last 10 chapters of the story to the printer ... so it is not contradicting the previous story, just ... lacking.

Contributor
Really one page a day projects have existed since the dawn of the internet. Other webcomics usually go a weekday or a mon/wed/fri schedule but there have been quite a few strip a day series. Some have ended, others still continue. But really for these japanese ones there's the pressure of having to do these in order to make a living as much to tell a story. At least the ones that aren't posted on pixiv or twitter. But hopefully the epilogue has some resolution.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf? That's it? Well I'm still hoping that the epilogue will make it better but for now this ending is worse than tomo's

Aggregator gang
Oh thank Christ there'll be more in the volume release. That was so incredibly unsatisfying.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
I feel it a bit rushed, but if the author says there's a epilogue, so i guess it's okay, let's wait for it.

Aggregator gang
it is like the mangaka forgot to deliver the last 10 chapters of the story to the printer ... so it is not contradicting the previous story, just ... lacking.

@rrolo1
Yeah that is a good analogy. This was definitely not the proper chapter to end the manga on. Not that I think it should have went on for much longer though. I know a lot of people wanted this manga to continue on for a while, but honestly I feel its fairly obvious that Nobel has been done with this series for a while now. Far too many hiatuses have been taken lately and I know that some were potentially health related, but I honestly just don't think that their heart is in it to continue on with this series anymore. I just wish it had been wrapped up better without having to rely on omake to build a proper conclusion, that is, IF what we will be getting will even truly be a proper conclusion. I don't have much faith in this tacked on epilogue which should have been the true final chapter to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread