Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Ch. 14.1 - I'm a fiancee candidate?!

Dex-chan lover
Question to people who read the Light Novel. Does the Prince and our FMC
find out about their previous incarnations

Dex-chan lover
Depending on construction, most of the time you sew things on from the inside, and then stuff it and sew the final hole close. Probably in particular the neck seam, since it's relatively prominent.

Unless you skip sleeping and eating, it's kind of hard to overwork yourself with a hobby. Or you're doing it to the point it's no longer enjoyable or you're getting physical injuries from it.

Such original sage names.

Wants BL, but nothing about herself. If there's anyone doubting she's pure female, that's it.

I think it's pretty cute that the MC in a story like this actually regressed mentally as well? Usually they're basically just their adult selves in a child body and it's kind of tiring. Nice change of pace.
Not sure if it's that unusual. Or it's just that authors are kind of bad at writing characters with mentalities older than your average manga school kid.

Dex-chan lover
That last page gave me strong Anya vibes.
"Shock!"

Dex-chan lover
I came here for the funny attitude of MC, not a lover romance story... I hope the author doesn't go to that route too soon.
Considering she's a 'middle aged(?)' man on the inside i imagine she'd refuse to be 'straight' or get outta it somehow. or just act like herself or make some deal with the prince to keep it as a political marriage with no 'affection' lol

Dex-chan lover
This is the chance. Vie for a position of a confidant/advisor, but officially a mistress. Wives have the responsibility to produce heirs, but a mistress (especially a low ranking one) is just there for politics and the whims of the prince. No responsibility required. By being declared to the prince the noble courtship would come to a close. If you are lucky you could keep it platonic in favor of being valued for your skills outside of the bedroom. And you could get the best backing politically and financially to do what you want.

This is probably not an arrangement she would have ever considered, but becoming a spinster is out of the question for someone of her status. So if she has to get married anyway might as well be with someone that would consider her feelings and not need of her in the bedroom.

On another note: Do you think the prince would be into lesbian play and voyeurism?

Dex-chan lover
Question to people who read the Light Novel. Does the Prince and our FMC
find out about their previous incarnations
yep, its the prince who bring out the issue first to fmc
and he bring it because their conversation and interaction remind both of them when they're dating in the previous life even tough they no longer remember their old name
and there you go, a love that continue even into another life, its pretty sweet tbh

the prince still have the old fujoshi habit from the previous life, tough

Dex-chan lover
I don't have a problem with people enjoying fiction in whatever way they want, but it always rubs me the wrong way when someone starts fantasizing about other what other real people are thinking, especially when it involves their own fetishes. I think it's pretty obvious the author just didn't want romance in their story, so Miranda thinking "I see what you aimed for there writer" feels like she's pushing her own fujoshi fetishes onto an unsuspecting third party. Granted she didn't say it out loud and she doesn't have any fujoshi friends to share with in this world, but reading it still made me uncomfortable....

Users who are viewing this thread