Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 110 - Kouhai and the Matter of Yanagi

Dex-chan lover
Leave that to the mom! She is fully prepared for that night given her illusions about why he was visiting the Uzaki! :dogkek:

I am just glad that it was a simple gaming session as I hoped! The teasing was just on Uzaki which is funny given what happened few chapters ago! :meguusmug:
If she wasn't married, I would agree, but I'd rather stay away from any NTR

I now want to see Yanagi cast Merazoma five times simultaneously. Is her power level high enough that they'd also turn into birds?

Dex-chan lover
I think the difference is that there is honest play and baits and then there is whatever weird shit like Yoshimitsu in Tekken or Singed in LoL.
Yeah that's how I see it too, but from the conversation it's like they were referring to honest play and baits as cheese. There was no mention of using unorthodox characters or techniques, just basic strategies. I'd really like some translation notes because I don't think they use "cheese" for gaming like we do in the west and the team went with the closest gaming concept they could think of even if it isnt a perfect fit. "Mind games" might've been better.

Aggregator gang
Yeah that's how I see it too, but from the conversation it's like they were referring to honest play and baits as cheese. There was no mention of using unorthodox characters or techniques, just basic strategies. I'd really like some translation notes because I don't think they use "cheese" for gaming like we do in the west and the team went with the closest gaming concept they could think of even if it isnt a perfect fit. "Mind games" might've been better.
ズルい does have the same connotations of using cheap/unfair tactics, but not necessarily the implication that it takes no skill to pull off? "Artless" or "too straightforward" could convey the meaning, but it feels appropriate that a gamer girl would use gaming lingo.

Dex-chan lover
I would feel called out by the credits, but, while I am a man of culture, I am also a man of justice. The husband/father is still around, and there shall be no NTR on my watch. Do what you want with the sister, though, since she's fair game, and could likely do with a correction or two.
lol matter of perspective, isn't doing the sister NTR too? Since that's essentially stealing Sakurai from Hana

Dex-chan lover
LOL, I feel so seen.
Yanagi is such a delight. That went pretty much how I expected it to go.
Now comes the true challenger, MOM.

Dex-chan lover
"I wonder what kind if sicko would want to see that"

Ben_kenobi.jpg

Dex-chan lover
you people are disgusting, she is literally underage!

lmao just kidding that's almost the best part 💢

Dex-chan lover
I mean I've seen some where he plows the mother, haven't seen one where he fucks the sister. For the sister, it's mostly just fan art. Who can hook me up with some H with the sister?

I mean I've seen some where he plows the mother, haven't seen one where he fucks the sister. For the sister, it's mostly just fan art. Who can hook me up with some H with the sister?
Youre the reason people can't say they read manga or watch anime in public 😭

Dex-chan lover
Youre the reason people can't say they read manga or watch anime in public 😭
Nah theres way more degenerate ppl out there. Like the ones that wear the ahego hoodie everywhere

Double-page supporter
Hana can't make a comeback to Yanagi's teasing without admitting she got a come back.

Users who are viewing this thread