Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Ch. 60 - Tablet Collecting

Dex-chan lover
It seems treating that world as a game, mostly, is holding Allen back and preventing him from thinking outside the box. For example, in a game, against a super regenerator like that giant worm, the player either has no option but to deal more dps than the thing can regenerate or solve somescripted puzzle to stop or slow down the enemy HP regen. However, if it's not a game and you can create those massive wounds, you basically gain access to the worm's delicated insides. Allen you can invaded the worm's body itself through the wounds, using his summons. Of course the worm could try to use self-damage to stop the invasion, but if they had kept the head busy with all of their might, that wouldn't have happened. Summons messing up the worm's inside would have generated continuous damage plus the regeneration wouldn't have progressed. Since you can't typically do such a thing in a game, it never visited Allen's mind.

Dex-chan lover
Dude's part of the hero's party. Y'know, the same hero who got his class change earlier?
He's probably among the list of people who already done 'get your earn first'
yeah but mc's party ft hero was the one who literally solved the elves' problem. i'm just saying that we should assume rozen might be biased towards people who personally helped the elves' situation since the class changing literally made him hibernate for couple of weeks.

Dex-chan lover
The desire sensor is real Allen, as a gamer you should have known that.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a hero harem huh. 🙄
Also, am i the not not that excited about the whole golem thing?
It's basically a summon no?
And we got lots of those from MC.
yeah, it does seem very similar and I think that is another reason Meruru is acting a bit weird. The difference is the golem can receive so many different buff on the fly based on what tablets she puts on their amulet thing. It looks like she could buff it to be way stronger than any of allens summons based on what seemed like a low level tablet since they got it on a lower floor which added 2000 points to all stats. The other things is she directly controls is while allen only commands.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a hero harem huh. 🙄
Also, am i the not not that excited about the whole golem thing?
It's basically a summon no?
And we got lots of those from MC.
The golem later can fly with speed of sound iirc

Dex-chan lover
That's a really wonky drop rate. One day to get 4 out of 5 parts, and additional 20 to get the 5th. That being said, what did they do with all the other parts? They should have damn near a dozen nearly completed golems worth of parts just waiting for that last piece to be finished.
Sold them to adv guild

Dex-chan lover
It's basically customized mecha, basically every mecha fans' dream that's why Allen is so geek out about it.
Also see: Knights and Magic's Eru.

Dude's part of the hero's party. Y'know, the same hero who got his class change earlier?
He's probably among the list of people who already done 'get your earn first'
They all will eventually get class up, up to 4 stars after clearing the S rank dungeon

Aggregator gang
I would typically criticize, but I'm glad that everyone, even the hero party, looked at miss thief like "bitch, the fuck?"

Dex-chan lover
In a man's life he had to come to hard decision making

To be snu snu by the nice and morally correct Saintess
Or by the Thief...

Dex-chan lover
This looks like a collectible item scam.

It's a desert, so of course it's a worm. I like sandworms, though, so it's fine.

"We're dead if we're caught in that mouth."
That applies to any giant beast where you don't have a body dungeon.

Just out-damaging the regeneration is the brute-force method. Somehow stopping the regeneration or insta-killing it are the smart choices.

So they're not strong enough for the brute-force method. Well, setbacks are good. Makes them think, and makes them less overconfident.

"Because I failed, that means next..."
Gambler's Fallacy.

Such jealousy. Much salt.

Can't not have rocket punch. And he's immediately wanting to change the name...

"I wonder if we will see the hero's party."
Hero: I heard my name called!

A locked door is just a suggestion.

Why are they so surprised? Didn't expect the hero party to consist of those kinds of individuals?

You don't get to whine about the hero having a harem.

It doesn't seems like the author was trying to convey the message that Allen didn't care about his friend's emotions but the items, but it stood out quite a tad bit.
Yeah, I wondered about that too. Just a bit weird.

You know you're fucked up in your tastebuds when out of the 8 cool ass girls you're interested the bad thief bitch, imma be in the time out corner now.
Everyone's entitled to their opinions, even if they're wrong.

Allen you can invaded the worm's body itself through the wounds, using his summons.
Yeah. The classic solution is to burn the exposed inners, but you can also use freeze magic or potentially petrify if you've got access to it.

Dex-chan lover
If Meruru does not start screaming out attack names like Super Robot Wars when fighting in the golem I will be seriously disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
yeah but mc's party ft hero was the one who literally solved the elves' problem. i'm just saying that we should assume rozen might be biased towards people who personally helped the elves' situation since the class changing literally made him hibernate for couple of weeks.

But Rozen wasn't the one who gave Helmios the class up, it was THE big G Elmia himself borrowing Rozen's body for a moment.

In fact
Rozen basically say Elmia appreciate Doberg's efforts, but told Doberg to wait a bit

because the gods try to be 'impartial to all', Rozen giving Game Junkies class change on his own kinda kick open the class change lid
the implication being that the gods are working out the ground rules on giving class change, meaning ANYONE can get it

Dex-chan lover
But Rozen wasn't the one who gave Helmios the class up, it was THE big G Elmia himself borrowing Rozen's body for a moment.

In fact
Rozen basically say Elmia appreciate Doberg's efforts, but told Doberg to wait a bit

because the gods try to be 'impartial to all', Rozen giving Game Junkies class change on his own kinda kick open the class change lid
the implication being that the gods are working out the ground rules on giving class change, meaning ANYONE can get it
that's cheating because idk what happened on the novel lmao
idk who elmia is, i'm just exaggerating the fact that rozen was eating and doberg basically ask "do a flip" lmao

Double-page supporter
That's a really wonky drop rate. One day to get 4 out of 5 parts, and additional 20 to get the 5th. That being said, what did they do with all the other parts? They should have damn near a dozen nearly completed golems worth of parts just waiting for that last piece to be finished.

The dungeon only has five floors and on the first floor is the Temple to enter the dungeon, so they really start conquering the dungeon on the second floor. They can find copper medallions (from defeating bosses), mecha tablet's (they didn't find any), and chest (they didn't find any). It took them two days to move from the second floor to the third which cost 3 copper medallions at the cube to move to the third floor.

On the third floor they can find iron medals (defeating bosses), mecha tablets (received from trading at cubes), and chests with loot (they found several, but none had mecha tablets). It took them 20 days to complete their first golem (note: 20 days is 15 days in the dungeon and 5 days at the base), but the manga it implies that Allen had made many trades with the cube and not received their final piece up to the point that Allen made the trade. In my opinion I would think that the Game Junkies as a team would have elected to trade all the extra mecha tablets at the adventure's guild except for say one extra set (i.e. a back-up set).

Dex-chan lover
idk who elmia is

The god of creation, basically the top god.

In my opinion I would think that the Game Junkies as a team would have elected to trade all the extra mecha tablets at the adventure's guild except for say one extra set (i.e. a back-up set).

They can reroll tablets so there's no real reason to trade away excess tablets (since the customize slots are also tablets)
https://mangadex.org/chapter/c7383fa4-9921-47c1-b03f-010dbb6ffa22/3

Users who are viewing this thread