Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Fascinating to see both how the characters changed and seemingly the order of events. Seems izutsumi was originally gonna be the straight man role marcille ended up filling out. Also interesting to see just how early izutsumi was planned considering how late in the manga proper she's introduced

Dex-chan lover
6qxhyTs.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah this flows smoothly. Haven't seen RKRNScans' original translation so not sure how it compares, but either way I'm thankful that you decided to bring it over here. Good work!

Yeah this flows smoothly. Haven't seen RKRNScans' original translation so not sure how it compares, but either way I'm thankful that you decided to bring it over here. Good work!
I believe you can find it through a search, I personally found it through NovelCool. Basically it's a solid translation but it's one of those that kind of reads a little stiffly, like the focus is definitely more on just making it readable so some characters speak kind of like robots that just figured out how speech works so my edits were kind of about trimming some fluff and making it feel like people are talking.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome home, one last time ;_;
Fascinating to see both how the characters changed and seemingly the order of events. Seems izutsumi was originally gonna be the straight man role marcille ended up filling out. Also interesting to see just how early izutsumi was planned considering how late in the manga proper she's introduced
The incredibly well thought out ahead of time world building and characterization was a big part of the DM magic. Attention to detail made it really rewarding as a reader to pay attention to little things, like a real window on their world.

Dex-chan lover
Makes me so happy that izutsumi was always going to be a part of the crew, crazy how different they are.

Users who are viewing this thread