Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97 - Dungeon Meshi

Dex-chan lover
Amazing story, loved it till the very end. Really loved the world building, the character design, the plot resolution, everything! Thanks to the anime, I couldn't wait week after week so I came here and binged the whole series

Fed-Kun's army
glad I found the time to finish this once and for all. Truly a great story

Dex-chan lover
I think this manga grabbed, spoke and beat the shit out of a part of me. A part of me I don't want to face. A part of me I try to hold deep inside. I am not sure of what that part is.
This will not be the last time I read this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
lmaoooo Laios lying to himself with his true hearts desire. the winged lion was like "nuh uh, no monsters for you"

Great story, it neither felt that it was lacking something nor that it was too much. I really can't wait for season 2 of the anime.

So poor Laios won't be able to easily get close to monsters again.
Fantastic story, thank you very much ehscans for translating this for us. I'd love to buy all the volumes for this when I can.

Well then, that was a lot of fun. A manga that you can get consumed by if you get into it enough. I was thinking there would be something hapening between Laios and Marcille but Im fine this way as well since there was simply more time to end it properly. Im really glad to see Falin back on her feet being all ALIVE and stuff, and shes got some cool looking knees now. I guess I dont have any thing spectacular to say about this amazing manga. But I think I can agree with the others when they say that its one of the best out there.

Group Leader
Mangakas of _____ should take note how to end a series. Seriously this is one of my favorite manga of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread