Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97 - Dungeon Meshi

Dex-chan lover
It's sad to see this finally come to an end, but it was fantastic every step of the way. One of my all time favourite manga.

Really looking forward to the anime and whatever Kui Ryoko does next. The way she crafted everything is nothing short of masterful.

What an absolute joy to read. The art, character development, story telling, world building - everything was executed so beautifully and made for an amazing journey. I'm sad that it ended but it's a perfect ending to such a great story. Thank you so much for translating this series till the end! I can't wait to see what the author comes up with next.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this again, the last page did a really great job conveying what Laios' kingdom's like.
Fields of grains as far as eyes can see. Children from different races getting along and can casually approach the king whom is walking along the common people with no guard in sight.

Wait...what about chilchuck's family?, I want to see how they look like
What about izutsumi's curse? and her mission to go against the mage that was responsible turning her into a beastkin?

Dex-chan lover
It’s really the end, I finally brought myself to read the last chapters😭
Thanks so much everyone from Everydayheroes who worked on dungeon meshi for so long!!
I’ll always appreciate having such a fantastic translation to read from y’all, and all your tl notes were always fun to read too😊

I think it could've gone 2 ways, either the sister won't get revived or the monster would avoid laios and the demon could go either way cause both would be devastating for laios.

I have a theory why the demon let her choose, i think when he said he love humanity and want human to be happy is true and because there's a bunch of people hoping and supporting Falin's revival so he let her choose. But i guess since he's still angry he have a curse that's worse by laios's standard.

And like laios said eating is the privilege of the living so when falin choose to keep eating she choose to be revived.

Peak. The best, the absolute best that the industry can make, everything from the anatomy, foods, characters, story and feelings of it, its perfect in every single way.
Dungeon Meshi has teached a ton, but the most important lesson is that I NEED TO BULK BABY OH YEAH LETS GROW

Dex-chan lover
Great end. The epithet, Devourer of All Things Horrible is so an epic title. So the curse was monsters staying away from him. My one complaint if I had one about this series would be that we didn't get to see more of Falin. Still, I guess it is her role. Princess peach can't be saved until the very end.

Users who are viewing this thread