Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97 - Dungeon Meshi

Double-page supporter
holy shit I know that is only gonna get better on rereads. amazing can’t wait to hyperfixate on this for the rest of the year.

I’m not gonna read through all them comments (20 pages rn) to find if it’s already been said, but I love the fact the author chose a medieval European art style for the last bit of the story as if the story was a myth being told to later generations.

Supporter
binged the whole thing over the past few days and now i am crying. thank yall so much for the translation. you did an amazing job and this story was so damn good and i ughhhh, i got a lot of feelings!!!!!

Power Uploader
What an amazing story, a modern fairytale if you will! Thanks EHS for translating this, second project of yours (after Golden Kamui) that I finished, and really enjoyed, hope you guys will bring more quality manga to readers!

Dex-chan lover
What an amazing story, a modern fairytale if you will! Thanks EHS for translating this, second project of yours (after Golden Kamui) that I finished, and really enjoyed, hope you guys will bring more quality manga to readers!
Fairy Tales before were not showing culling, because you know, science about animals is basically common sense to people of those age ( they hunt their own food ). So they are more interested about cars, planes, and steampunk.

Now it has reversed, we are in the age of steampunk so children today DESIRE shows that hunt for food. It is an instinct deprived, or rather CUT OFF by the government, by imposing harsh laws.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Fairy Tales before were not showing culling, because you know, science about animals is basically common sense to people of those age ( they hunt their own food ). So they are more interested about cars, planes, and steampunk.

Now it has reversed, we are in the age of steampunk so children today DESIRE to see how to hunt for food. It is an instinct deprived, or rather CUT OFF by the government, by imposing harsh laws.
Eh, I'd say we're already into cyberpunk, far pas steampunk era, but what I meant, this story really feels like an old fairy tail from those hundreds years ago and it's not overly gimmicky like japanese media tends to be, so even for general audience this would work out fo kids.

Such a wonderful and heartwarming story. It's been some time since I've felt a connection this deep to fictional characters, and the art style is delicious too😭
Man, what a great journey, this is a great example of a good manga
p.s. Falin hugging Senshi at the end really moved me

4/7/2024 2:07PM CST
What a ride this entire manga has been. The entire story was great with some missteps but over all it was Perfect, though at the end for some reason i just had KOMM, SUSSER TOD playing in my head i think it just reminded me of EOE either way i hope yall had as good of a journey as i had reading this.

caught me off guard, thought’d it just be episodic with the cooking which i wouldn’t have minded, but this was beautiful

Fed-Kun's army
What a journey! Loved devouring the story from start to end, thank you to the author and translators for their hard work and efforts <3

Dex-chan lover
i was hoping he'd take marcille as queen!, oh well.

Looks like fallin got more feathery in the end!

I'm looking forward to the supplemental stuff too

I was hoping for more revelations about the ancient wars and the artifacts, all that stuff about ancient magic that was not explained, maybe even an arc on the elven/dwarf kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread