Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Naked Relationship

Dex-chan lover
Now Narumi has to ask himself the question so many people have to ask themselves nowadays "Would you date someone, who does OnlyFans?"

Though she does it only for the sake of people seeing her nude and for free too 😐

Personally don't think she's a good relationship prospect the way she is currently x_x
Literally posts nudity of herself, but gets mad at him when he talks to his childhood friend

(Am also just biased I admit)

Double-page supporter
Literally posts nudity of herself, but gets mad at him when he talks to his childhood friend
Posting sugestive images and talking to a potential alternative love interest are two very different things.
Only the love interest is a threat. So a reasonable fear.
Also she's not really angry she's just jealous. She doesn't do anything to stop him, she doesn't even think he should stop.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, hard cut to hot springs chapter. well that love triangle resolved itself quickly. Now she just needs to find out about Efa and join the family business :kek: .

But it seems a bit too easy, no? Bro thought he screwed up way back in Kindergarten, she pops back up and seems to think nothing of it. Problem solved in 10 chapters? Guess it's more time for Efa sessions until the inevitable "caught" drama.

"Would you date someone, who does OnlyFans?"

sure, I'm way too old to care about that kinda stuff now.

Group Leader
Alright, didn't expect this! She isn't there to be a rival, but rather push them together!

Aggregator gang
Translation was pretty good my guy I believe it was mostly the fonts and bubbles other than that solid work I'm caught up in the Spanish TL ( thank the gods I can read it ) and so far pretty accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread