D.Gray-man - Ch. 250 - An Endless Curse

Dex-chan lover
This is a repost of a chapter that got taken down here in Dex.

Still, the quality is great, thanks.

Hope Hoshino-sensei is doing well.

I didn't expect Apocryphos to be such a... creep... maybe I should have, as he is technically a priest with an obsession for a young boy... I know the joke is terrible, but I couldn't resist.

Group Leader
This is a repost of a chapter that got taken down here in Dex.

Still, the quality is great, thanks.

Hope Hoshino-sensei is doing well.

I didn't expect Apocryphos to be such a... creep... maybe I should have, as he is technically a priest with an obsession for a young boy... I know the joke is terrible, but I couldn't resist.
different translation

Dex-chan lover
Besides the paper flower, I told myself they would find Nothing at all!

I'm really curious what this event from 35 years ago was for their memories to be intentionally erased, especially since Road was the only survivor and she was the one who dropped the biggest bombshell of the series.

Dex-chan lover
It's been revealed to us, the readers, but no one in the story knows except Nea. As far as everyone else knows, Mana Walker was just one of the Noah (revealed to the Order's higher-ups via Cross, and probably the Noah through Wisely).
Yeah, no one in-universe knew...until now.

And yeah, I really have to wonder what happened 35 years ago and what the Noah discovered...

Perhaps it has something to do with the truth about the pillar thing that ended their original world?

Dex-chan lover
When you're happy to get new chapters and its just been reposts of chapters taken down....

Users who are viewing this thread