Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 129 - The Shadows of the Empire

Double-page supporter
This is shaping up to be an avengers level threat.
Our trio can only be in so many places at once, so our favorite side characters with no plot armor are in serious danger

Dex-chan lover
"is there room for 3 in this blanket?" Fern shows that the blanket goes back and around for both her and Frieren, so "yes there is room for 3 and no, I won't share it" lol
and she ended up sharing the blanket

Dex-chan lover
Cat ears, bunny ears, and bears ears line up nicely with the animal pastries in Edel’s memory.

On a more serious note, Lowe is the governor-general of the northernmost region in the Empire. Wirbel mentions that the northern frontier is under intense attacks by demons. I wonder if there is any connection between the two.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I recognize the name "löwe" in this manga? Have we heard of or encountered the guy before? Or some relative (aka similar name)?

Also, a bit funny to see all the words using åäö in those weird ways we never actually would :p Like "löwe" is pronounced like "love" with funky pronunciation (and like "löv" aka leaf), and a swedish dev did make a game called "löve", but we don't really tend to use "w" in that way.
A lot of it feels like something meant to seem german, but with swedish-specific letters. Continuously throws me off :p

ps: how do you even specify in jp that you want it to be pronounced like å, ä or ö?

Users who are viewing this thread