Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku - Vol. 13 Ch. 75 - Beep

Dex-chan lover
This... is nightmare fuel, the type of thing that stays at the back of your head in such moments eating away you with worry.

I can only imagine how much he could be blaming himself for not thinking about it sooner, how he could have been more prepared, and... if things had gone to the worst how much that would have weighted in his soul.

Little Warrior puts grown adults to shame.

Dex-chan lover
I will be honest I got a bit of a whiplash from the wi-fi and smartphone bit because at her age we just had cable and computers, probably the first time I have ever felt the gap in generation with a teenager 🤭

Fuck sake 10 years ago was 2014 already (if this manga's timeline takes place using "whenever current day is on chapter release" logic)
I think they live out in the countryside specifically to avoid modern conveniences and accoutrements of city life.

Things like this remind you why all that stuff was invented, to wit:
What bad wi-fi does to a mofo.

I bet dad has never been out of the gigabit fiber plan since then.

Dex-chan lover
hero come on all shape and size :thumbsup:
smile-happy.gif

WTF did I just read? Mood whiplash much?

I haven't experienced this myself, but isn't one of the things that you do when you are expecting is to have like a pregnancy bag ready so that you can immediately go to the hospital if your water breaks? Also have a plan of action and having the whole family on board? I feel like the Akebi family were a little negligent for their preparations.

Still yes Akebi is a hero. My heart stopped when I saw her curled up on a bench. Hiro is godly at drawing and I hate seeing that skill used to depict near tragedies.
I think you completely missed the part where he explains that he is not worried about his wife because she is not due.

Dex-chan lover
Why is it raining? The forecast didn't say anything about this.

Fed-Kun's army
So it's even possible to have rain with clear skies and when you're on a train... ( :meguuusad: )

Users who are viewing this thread