Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 84 - Cassia (1)

Dex-chan lover
Every character whose name is a chapter name has been waifu'd. This better not turn NTR.

Dex-chan lover
Becoming a full-time trader is absolutely an idea with that teleportation skill. Getting more know might make it harder to hide, though. He could still do with more power, though, and it would mean giving up on the other benefits of dungeons, like loot.

She looks... like your standard elf woman. Maybe a bit wider face than usual, but it might be the art style.

She does not have a habit of hooking her hair behind her ears. I'm going to put that down to the artist's preference for that motion of holding your hair up.

He went that far without thinking about the price? That's like one of the main things to consider. Should've discussed that with Sherry. And you absolutely do not need to consider that you got a discount buying them. That's between you and the seller.

A full-fledged adult elf that's only 29 years old? I feel like some unwritten manga rule's been broken.
I find it refreshing. In particular it avoid the dumb trope of elves maturing slowly and still being immature kids (by human standards) at 50.

Why are you ogling someones wife you dickhead
A little bit is fine. But he's also suckered in by it.

Every character whose name is a chapter name has been waifu'd. This better not turn NTR.
NTR here would mean the duke would sleep with Roxy or Sherry, unless the concept is flipped.

Aggregator gang
She's married I really hope she doesn't get added to the harem. That would be disgusting

Dex-chan lover
NTR here would mean the duke would sleep with Roxy or Sherry, unless the concept is flipped.
I think NTR can also stand for Netori, which is the flipped perspective of Netorare, but I agree that either case wouldn't fit with this story.

Dex-chan lover
Beware of spoilers: No, the elf slave is the last one he'll get (at least from the LN's perspective), her name is Rutina and she's 15 and she's Cassia's cousin
that is the only one i think the author had done dirty/dropped the ball, because all others accepted Michio over time because of how he was and what he did, but with Rutina she was mind broken (possibly with violence) by Roxanne in order to like the MC and i honestly hated when i got to know that about her

Dex-chan lover
All these people asking "Is he going to ntr the wife" never saw the anime? We already have a set of harem lades.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be honest, this arc fucking sucks and achieves nothing. If you've read the novel you already know how terrible the story is to begin with, but this whole makeshift baby's economy 101 shit sucks. It achieves nothing. You could offscreen this entire thing and the plot would lose absolutely fuck-all.

And I cannot believe all the comments here actually digging up the numbers and trying to make shit work. This isn't ASOIAF. This isn't GRRM. This is a middle school level (But horny) novel, do you genuinely think the author put any thought into the economy?

Users who are viewing this thread