Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap.
Yeah there's a couple tags that people use way too freely, which sucks because it makes it hard to filter out stuff you don't want to see.
Today tags are like rating, they become totaly useless because people use them totaly randomly.

Dex-chan lover
Each time they talk business I fear it will go in too deep like Spices and Wolf.
Nope this series(even the LN) is at best surface level when it comes to business. Its just Sol with something happening where Eizo meets cutes girls/ladies(some become part of his harem(which his denseness supreme doesn't catch on) and others go on their way). Also Creates weapons and wares. Thats it. Thats all there is to it.

Dex-chan lover
harem and romance tag need to fuck off, he hasn't so much as hugged any of the girls yet in the novels.
He does marry them eventually down the line I suppose. But its only like vaguely hinted. And there is no fucking Romance have read upto vol7 of LN. So yeah Harem and romance need to be removed.

Also as usual the word Harem doesn't mean the actual meaning, when its comes to anime and manga readers. 2/3 girls interested in MC= Harem :facepalm::notlikethis:

*Although Eizo does probably get his harem down the line.

Dex-chan lover
yeah even in the ln it always hinted since the first vol that he never touch the girls......
well i kinda understand his reason but i feel bad for the girls that start to love him
Thats the thing that sucks... The rest of the girls is understandable since they're all kids and young, so Eizo might be hesitant to even consider them. But Helen is age appropriate and the author doesn't have the sense to atleast create some romantic tension between them.

But no....
Its just swords, spears, halberds and whatever the fuck "drama" thats happening.

Dex-chan lover
Thats the thing that sucks... The rest of the girls is understandable since they're all kids and young, so Eizo might be hesitant to even consider them. But Helen is age appropriate and the author doesn't have the sense to atleast create some romantic tension between them.

But no....
Its just swords, spears, halberds and whatever the fuck "drama" thats happening.
while he indeed married one of them i hope down the line the author or the editor (manager) decided to change heart and make him married them all and all of the extra stuff from the ln is just a what if sitituation because that was suck

in our reality armor does work but in fantasy, in most of it some skilles people just cut you up like butter with your armor so it's better to be fast
only knights wear armor most of the time
eeh, until it's actually shown or explained by some info dump, i really don't see why they wouldn't use any armor. i get why peasants and other plebs can't use them, 'cause proper armor is/was expensive as duck, but for me it's meh storytelling in general if a proper reason is not presented why they wouldn't do this, have that, in a setting which screams for this and that. but i guess that's just me... :whistle:

Dex-chan lover
Well, if I could see more chapters of her. I definitely would smash. Thank you for the tl. Arigatai arigatai :lol:

Dex-chan lover
while he indeed married one of them i hope down the line the author or the editor (manager) decided to change heart and make him married them all and all of the extra stuff from the ln is just a what if sitituation because that was suck
Wasn't there some throwaway mention of him having many wives from somebody in that future mention or something. I can't be bothered to read through and search for it.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't there some throwaway mention of him having many wives from somebody in that future mention or something. I can't be bothered to read through and search for it.
nope so far in the extra from ln which usually from the pov of a writter (and sometimes the girls when they first came to the mc home) that want to know about our mc and is digging everywhere then it was never mention from his travel that he (mc) was married till one of the recent vol of the ln where it was show that he married one of the girl (i think it was the tiger girl but it was never explain clearly who is it)

Dex-chan lover
Ah, how observant of him to notice the skin color through her many layers of coverings :huh:

Goddess must have created an exception in the people ward for harem potential :lul:

In a normal world, about 50% of the people are going to be male. In a harem manga, 100% of the male character MC meets will either be killed or just be random quest giver. 100% of the cute females MC meets will end up living with him after falling in love.

When I first started reading this, I was kind of hopeful that it would just be the cat girl. Then I thought that the dwarf girl might be fine. When the princess got pushed onto him by her brother I was getting annoyed. If this demon girl sticks around then I'm done. I'm hopeful that the demon girl will just be a new client and then leave.

Users who are viewing this thread