NTREVENGE - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Its kinda sad that the only thing I like about this manga thus far is the way girls are drawn. Their bodies are kinda natural, no double Z retarded size tits, no weird proportions. Take out this stupid story, make it normal hentai manga and it would be a nice fap material, as it is there is not much "fap worth" stuff and to much stupid to make your dick shrink and start popping "?" signs wondering WTF is happening.

Dex-chan lover
Anyway the police is retarded. Some asshole bitches went missing they immediately go waaa waaa waaa.

When an innocent girl got raped they slept like logs.
You can't do anything about a crime you don't know was ever committed.
She never told anyone except MC, they never reported it to the police despite having more than enough evidence to get the fucker arrested. Sorry, but it's not the police who are retarded in this case.

edit: Correction, they most definitely are retarded seeing how they are handling investigating the MC but in THAT specific case they aren't the retarded ones.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is fun the reaction of people at the detective pulling a "L" like in death note. Going against every logic cause "muh detective intuition".

Dex-chan lover
Anyway the police is retarded. Some asshole bitches went missing they immediately go waaa waaa waaa.

When an innocent girl got raped they slept like logs.
I don't think anyone reported anything these people did including rape in broad day light on school grounds. Otherwise manga would end in like 3 chapters with everyone in jail.

You need to read this with the assumption that everyone is retarded. Including the author.

Contributor
Fused the picture

2WfrFED.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't think anyone reported anything these people did including rape in broad day light on school grounds. Otherwise manga would end in like 3 chapters with everyone in jail.

You need to read this with the assumption that everyone is retarded. Including the author.
Cruel dude xD

Dex-chan lover
Okaay...

Now what will MC do about the sent video?
I mean, that video clearly showed that there's another one (him) involved.
And quite a large part of his body was shown.
Huh...?

Edit: sorry half asleep, I thought you were talking about some random going after the girl. Idk why. Anyway, the succubus/demon/thing will delete it off the dudes phone.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
if he actually managed to convince the other 2 girls to blame everything on this guy.... wow....
They've had their heads twisted on backwards.. ya know, had their minds completely fried (can't think of the correct term for it at the moment kinda half asleep. Lol)

Okay guys do you have any theories about how Hina manged to become like this? Of course that would be explained next chapter but I really wanna see your predictions.

Dex-chan lover
The idea is likely that they’re hentai logic mind broken to follow MC, and under threat of being teleported and killed off or smth. Even if it’s explained that MC did this to them and has teleport power and stuff, they don’t know where the room is and there’s no proof. While the teleport ability is limited, it’s still too out of bounds with logic to easily figure out from a normal persons perspective. Eventually tho it’ll get caught cuz “muh 300 IQ detective sense”
the bullied /black haired girl might be unlikely to 'betray' him but it would be hard to explain if it's like "Actually X kidnapped us" when they're literally in someone else's room lol but i doubt he'd get caught too soon unless the elf demon just plans to betray him at the very end because she can feed on despairing feelings or so lol

Dex-chan lover
Okay guys do you have any theories about how Hina manged to become like this? Of course that would be explained next chapter but I really wanna see your predictions.
Theory? Assuming she didn't have sex/get mind broken by MC the only other way i can see is if there was some kinda transformation power or editing to make another girl look like her or so but i don't think there'd be much uniqueness in this kinda revenge story

Users who are viewing this thread