Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 149 - Your voice is kinda shrieky, Senpai

Fed-Kun's army
C'MON MAN, DRAMA ALREADY? God this is painful.

Really hope this opens the door for being more honest in the future. I know he wasn't exactly comfortable but he still lied when she asked and that's not a good start for the relationship. I hope they talk it out rather than let it fester.
seriously lol i wish we were given a lil more time before this lil drama but imma let nanashi cook 🔥🔥🧑‍🍳

Dex-chan lover
just stop with these nudist characters it doesn't make sense it's not compelling or interesting, it detracts from the good characters

good for naoto for bring able to tell her off in the moment instead of being afraid of her "catching" him

Dex-chan lover
Please no needless super drawn out drama.. If you're gonna give us drama, give us quick and clear resolutions with a side of fluff to go with them. Development, not drawn out drama repeating. Please.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't want a nothing-burger argument that could easily be avoided,
I have to disagree with you on this and the part regarding white lie. He was feeling guilty about drawing the nude model.
And was thinking he did something wrong and didn't want to even tell her about something that she knew was coming. Only to hurt her by his reaction to her seeing the drawing, when she always rummaged through his stuff and seen his artwork that he didn't want her to see before.

Let's hope that this whole thing is resolved by the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Oddly, this isn't very overreacted and seems like a pretty normal conflict they'll most like talk about and get over.

Dex-chan lover
My senpai in allah communication is the key for a healthy relationship. Remember guys, being honest is the most important thing in a relationship.

That said, I really love the development. I just think that the MC needs to man up a bit more :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Next week on Nagatoro: monke

Nanashi really going back to his roots it seems

Aggregator gang
This is a really dumb conflict. She knows he ocassionally draws nudes, she has even modelled for him. So why would he hide that he drew a nude? Him being flustered about it is a bigger problem than doing it in the first place. If he'd just said he did it, there would have been no conflict at all. And he hasn't shown any reservations about people seeing his art before either, nor did he ask her not to look at it, so his comment about her looking at it "without permission" comes out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Based Cooooomershi. Can we get another redraw of that chapter with added nipples?

Dex-chan lover
welp if you think hiding that you interacted with a naked woman because there is "nothing wrong", makes me question the healthiness of your relationship.... or maybe on the internet you just behave like an unhinged anonymous just to cause a reaction, with that I can believe it.

But idk in every relationship I had honesty goes a long way. If You cant be honest about what u r doing with your partner, its because you know its wrong.
Senpai's chosen career path is art, nude sketches is a genuinely normal thing you do as an artist. She invaded his privacy and pressed a matter when he wasn't comfortable with sharing it

Users who are viewing this thread