Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
sad as it may be to see in this chapter, this was not totally unexpected... just look at the previous chapters with her friend, which was seen that he was the one who got the disorder, and his mother. still considering him, that can't change back, as her daughter and not great mentally. Yes, after a while I am sure she might come through and be there for her child. When she was not told anything of course she would think it was someone else at the beginning. I wish I could just go inside this comic and do two things, give the MC a big ol' hug, and slap that mother across her face.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not picking this up. I just thought it was overdue.

I mostly do only yuri and... this is not yuri (yet?)
I don't fully understand why people like yuri so much. Yes, to a romance standpoint I still can get those giddy feelings with two characters, yet the interest of two girls like that is not interesting FOR ME AT LEAST. I have to wonder, if you are not interested in something like this, why pick it up from the synopsis. although I personally prefer this type tbh.

Power Uploader
I don't fully understand why people like yuri so much. Yes, to a romance standpoint I still can get those giddy feelings with two characters, yet the interest of two girls like that is not interesting FOR ME AT LEAST. I have to wonder, if you are not interested in something like this, why pick it up from the synopsis. although I personally prefer this type tbh.
Well, I don't fully understand the fujoshis either.

So to each their own I guess :nyoron:

Fed-Kun's army
That’s a real gut punch
yes, yet not unexpected. As far as she knows, anything could be the case, and sex disorder is far off anything she would of thought. She had a daughter she loved, and I would definitely see for a few chapters her going against it and causing a full blown scene that affects the MC a lot.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I don't fully understand the fujoshis either.

So to each their own I guess :nyoron:
although I am not a fujoshi, I typically like reading just girl and guy romance, at least personally. again I can get the same feelings reading BL and GL as them as well. I am just honestly not interested and get slightly put off of it, although that is just me personally. I came for the gender swap aspect, and what appeals to me a lot about this one is having the mental part and trying to cope with the fact of that disorder. I guess part of it for me is I feel empathy towards most FMCs in anything I read XD

Fed-Kun's army
Mom probably has Prosopagnosia.

Edit: explaining, she can't recognize people by face, but by body, mannerism and voice. All who probably did change because of the disorder
that would be understandable... we just have to wait and see. I hope the next chapter gets translated soon, or I could find the raw somewhere and read for my own

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like a you problem

Users who are viewing this thread