Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 229 - It was Going Well at First, Though?

Dex-chan lover
Lvl 25?!
Maybe I'm thinking of a different story, but hasn't Haruka been stuck at lvl 99 for a bit, and was struggling with his skills outpacing his lvl stats?

Yeah, with a stupid king like that, it's no wonder this kingdom is in such a dire situation.
Please look again towards the statements in the 'scrolls'.
Pg 11-12: The beastfolk were extreme... level supremacists.
Pg 13: Furthermore, it stems from their excessive values...

The entire society places very high values on lvl and stats. Sucks for them though, 'cause Haruka's power can't be accurately viewed that way.

Dex-chan lover
Lvl 25?!
Maybe I'm thinking of a different story, but hasn't Haruka been stuck at lvl 99 for a bit, and was struggling with his skills outpacing his lvl stats?

Please look again towards the statements in the 'scrolls'.
Pg 11-12: The beastfolk were extreme... level supremacists.
Pg 13: Furthermore, it stems from their excessive values...

The entire society places very high values on lvl and stats. Sucks for them though, 'cause Haruka's power can't be accurately viewed that way.
No, Haruka has always been too low level. Too low to join the Adventurers Guild (which required lvl 20), too low to be gallivanting about with a bunch of hotties, too low to be rubbing the nobles' noses into the shit do, but also his skills have out leveled all of his classmates, he has the skills (and assuming his status can lie, the stats too) of around thirty level 99s trying to breach 100.

Dex-chan lover
No, Haruka has always been too low level. Too low to join the Adventurers Guild (which required lvl 20), too low to be gallivanting about with a bunch of hotties, too low to be rubbing the nobles' noses into the shit do, but also his skills have out leveled all of his classmates, he has the skills (and assuming his status can lie, the stats too) of around thirty level 99s trying to breach 100.
I see. I was misremembering his status.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, with a stupid king like that, it's no wonder this kingdom is in such a dire situation.
No kidding, it's like this world doesn't have strategists or something.
Haruka isn't physically poweful, but his way of doing things and special skills make him much stronger.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure one of the debuffs he has is extremely slow leveling. But, thanks to his stupid balancing of buffs/debuffs/curses he's able to crush anything that stands in his path. That's why his body was breaking down before, because he was limited by his former world self compared, at least I think.

Makes me wonder what appraisal shows, if it doesn't show their stats and buffs, then he's going to look weak at level 25 although his stats are all MAX. Either that or its a case where the appraiser's status is so low they cannot properly view their target's stats.

Dex-chan lover
The last page of 228 introduced the goat at the kingdom. Then the start of 229 recaps a conversation that never happened and they're just in the beast country.

Am I the only one that feels like a chapter got skipped?

Dex-chan lover
and now this level 25 is going to humble the level elitists

Users who are viewing this thread