Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 48 - A Damaging Attack

Dex-chan lover
I read the raws a while back and I love the up coming fight.

If you look at Volume 8's cover its a panel from the fight.

Double-page supporter
LEEERROOOOOOOYYY JEEEENKIIIINNNNSSSS
8d5.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i predict that the ultimate culmination of this arc will be that klaus does successfully kill the hydra, but it turns out the whole limit breaker mechanic with this tier of enemy means instead of a proportional amount of XP, he'll just gain exactly 1 level

Dex-chan lover
i predict that the ultimate culmination of this arc will be that klaus does successfully kill the hydra, but it turns out the whole limit breaker mechanic with this tier of enemy means instead of a proportional amount of XP, he'll just gain exactly 1 level
The strategy is killing the dragon inside too, since he does not have any weapon. Maybe the dragon tooth.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It seems that what they said is right about this entire arc becoming over-stretched :LOL:
And I am a bit pessimistic that it will all end up that Gaine will get away from all the blame and may even be credited with the arch-wyvern subjugation.
Unfortunately, we are going to have to leave it up to fate right now, as either the author can do something good, or keep him as a reoccurring villian. I do think that he might actually have to face the music this time.

Dex-chan lover
After beating the hero, the demon lord, after that the Creator. After that the mangaka.

Yep watched this anime many many times.

Users who are viewing this thread