Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Gaine makes me go

Chito-Vera-Middle-Finger.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope Claus would also use his unique skills to make that fake hero eat ass. After all, it's his fault this dragon is there and incidentally Claus' sister got hurt.

Dex-chan lover
Here they come to save the day! Team Cannon Fodder!

Please just eat this fucking idiot already
I'd rather the dragon not. Eating that team is likely to give it diarrhea. All that poo would really destroy the capital.

Dex-chan lover
Merim: OH NO, CLAUS'S SISTER GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!!!
Claus: Shows the slightest bit of concern for his sister,
Merim: DON'T MAKE FUSS YOU IDIOT THE DRAGON'S GONNA NOTICE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
:question: :question: :question: :question:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for TL.
Just a question since I'm a bit curious, any specific reason first page says "47" but it's numbered 44 on MD ?

Thanks for TL.
Just a question since I'm a bit curious, any specific reason first page says "47" but it's numbered 44 on MD ?
Current tl here, according to the announcement from the old groups, it seemed they took chapter numbering from volume raws which was different from digital raw. 3 chaps different on numbering, I'm a bit annoyed by it too but it is what it is. Rest assured you didn't miss anything.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... I know he's got a god complex and his family is one of the richest in the entire kingdom, but the sheer audacity that he's going to ride in and save the day all while likely nuking the entire city with whatever those griffons are carrying, or at least that's probably what his plan is, is insane.
It looks like the baskets they're carrying are full of the soldiers from their guild. Knowing him it's not impossible for it to be his plan, but unlikely

Supporter
so dragon was just rampaging afterall and the last page from previous chapter was just his house being one of its path.

also, The idiot blondie still thinking he could subjugate this salamander after it escape from his "perfect plan" once ? did he ever knows the definition of insanity ?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter makes it look as if the entire city is deserted except for Claus and the girls, when it should be complete Pandemonium out there.

Dex-chan lover
Current tl here, according to the announcement from the old groups, it seemed they took chapter numbering from volume raws which was different from digital raw. 3 chaps different on numbering, I'm a bit annoyed by it too but it is what it is. Rest assured you didn't miss anything.
Oh I see, thanks. I wasn't worried of missing stuff, mostly curious as where it originated. I guess this explain why it happen from time to time.

Dex-chan lover
Why is there a need to whisper? Is the burning hellscape of a city completely silent? Why would the dragon aggro on these specific people is hasn't seen before just because they yelled? They seem to be quite far away from the dragon and the rest of the city has got screaming people and collapsing buildings. What an odd choice for the author to make.

Dex-chan lover
Why is there a need to whisper? Is the burning hellscape of a city completely silent? Why would the dragon aggro on these specific people is hasn't seen before just because they yelled? They seem to be quite far away from the dragon and the rest of the city has got screaming people and collapsing buildings. What an odd choice for the author to make.
Because he is the protagonist. Which means he contractually obligated to be targeted by the big bad despite all the chaos and hullabaloo going on around them.

Users who are viewing this thread