Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - Ladle vs Ark Wyvern

Fed-Kun's army
This is so bullshit, I love it!
I was worried that the auto shtick will be repetitive, but seriously this is one entertaining action scene.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder which amazingly bullshit action will happen so that Klaus comes unscathed out of this situation.
Not necessarily unscathed. Past uses of auto battle have left him with a lot of muscle pain (with much shorter fights) and in dangerous situations. I’m guessing at least a 3 day coma after this

Is it just me or this fight is taking too long?
mc is a basic level adventurer with only a tiny cooking knife as a weapon facing off solo against a monster stronger than the best party we’ve seen. It’d be weirder if this was a quick fight. Not sure if this is the end of the series but it certainly has final boss energy

Dex-chan lover
auto combat has been styling on this hydra wyvern so bad that it became too afraid to attack since it might hurt itself instead.

Dex-chan lover
Auto-Mode definitely could've just dodged that hit. It just saw it as less efficient than just getting hit.

Group Leader
Honestly, I'm just curious about the brain process of the dragon in these few hours.
Few hours ago: 2 heads/brains, 4 eyes, 2 set of nose
Semi-recent: 5 head, 10 working eyes (since can spot & target), 5 sets (functional? No indication if work or not) nose. All head can also fire breath independently, as seen with time stop guy.
Now: 1 head, 2 eyes
Spite & adrenaline will have some effects, but it just double its sense & thinking capacity and then reduce to 20% of that.
Depends on the Hydra type, since it evolved to have multiple heads the main brain could have moved to the body, and each head has a sub-brain to relay sensory information and control the mouths/necks.

Dex-chan lover
Well, auto-battle's time did say over 3 hours.

I'm sure the way Klaus is going to get out of this is due to that spatula he threw in the beginning. Not only did it redirect the heads' movement, it was also enough to affect the rubble (just enough) that the now one-headed wyvern is standing on, causing rubble to shift/crumble and make the wyvern to stumble and miss its bite. 🤓
3 hour of constant life-and-death moments would've felt like a fucking eternity, so the pacing is on the mark imo.

Dex-chan lover
This auto thing increase his overall stat? He been moving way out of his stat since he enter auto mode.

Dex-chan lover
Why do people complain about the fight being dragged out ?
If its something bullshit like flashback fillers , backstories insert randomly cutting off the flow of the fight or constant PoVs switching to different fights then i would be annoyed too.
But this fight has been fun so far , the action scenes are very very well drawn with clean lines not blurred out shit or almost empty white flash pages to cheat out from drawing characters actually doing the action scenes , i guarantee you guys only feel like its dragging because each chapter is decently short since its like a weekly manga but such complains about good fight is kinda uncalled for.

Or maybe some of you just have the attention span of a gold fish , wait like 5 chapters to binge while watching youtube , anime and play 3 gachas at the same time or something.

Dex-chan lover
This Manga in a Nutshell. It do gives great reaction images.
Hw0y2ff.png

Dex-chan lover
Sadly you're still
FIVE chapters until this battle arc is over. Enjoy the long hot summer or cold winter wherever you might be reading from.

Oh and by the way, it only gets more crazy from here.

Dex-chan lover
Author: OK... the trope calls for either self-decapitation by the multiple heads, or tying itself in a knot...
hmmm.... Let's do both!!

Honestly I'm getting tired of this fight. 😮‍💨

We already know the ending. They're just dragging it out way longer than necessary. Maybe the author had writers block, so the artist just extended it to keep updates coming until the story begins to progress again.
It's still better than not getting any chapters due to a hiatus

This auto thing increase his overall stat? He been moving way out of his stat since he enter auto mode.

No, it just push his body above the limit on what he could do, thus the muscle strain after fighting ghouls, and how his body adapted when sparring with the dimension cutting girl.

Dex-chan lover
No, it just push his body above the limit on what he could do, thus the muscle strain after fighting ghouls, and how his body adapted when sparring with the dimension cutting girl.
I will presume that his stamina up when he always walk, his agility up when he spar with dimension girl and his auto mode made his attack like Qin Shi Huang from record from ragnarok then.

Users who are viewing this thread