Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - Ladle vs Ark Wyvern

Dex-chan lover
This Manga is a piece of art that should be preserved for future generations and sent into Space to show what humans can Archive.

Dex-chan lover
Well, auto-battle's time did say over 3 hours.

I'm sure the way Klaus is going to get out of this is due to that spatula he threw in the beginning. Not only did it redirect the heads' movement, it was also enough to affect the rubble (just enough) that the now one-headed wyvern is standing on, causing rubble to shift/crumble and make the wyvern to stumble and miss its bite. 🤓
Either that, or the shithead somehow manages to mix up into this fight one more time, to against his wishes save claus' ass.
Yours is better

Dex-chan lover
I wonder which amazingly bullshit action will happen so that Klaus comes unscathed out of this situation.
Well, this whole chapter he's been holding the mythril knife in his mouth, but in the last page, you can see that after the slam his mouth is open. If that isn't just a drawing error, it means that after getting slammed into the wall, the knife left his mouth, so the question is "where's the knife?"

I assume the knife's currently flying in the air from the force of the hit, and is gonna stab the dragon right in the reverse scale / in the head / whatever as it goes for the kill.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm just curious about the brain process of the dragon in these few hours.
Few hours ago: 2 heads/brains, 4 eyes, 2 set of nose
Semi-recent: 5 head, 10 working eyes (since can spot & target), 5 sets (functional? No indication if work or not) nose. All head can also fire breath independently, as seen with time stop guy.
Now: 1 head, 2 eyes
Spite & adrenaline will have some effects, but it just double its sense & thinking capacity and then reduce to 20% of that.

Dex-chan lover
So, the kitchen utensils are nothing more than red herring (as in it's not meant for offensive attacks) and he's tricking it into tangling their necks up.

Dex-chan lover
One head left? Stupid ark wyvern, multiple heads was your only strength! Can't wait for Auto Mode to finish the fight in one decapitation.

Dex-chan lover
Well, auto-battle's time did say over 3 hours.

I'm sure the way Klaus is going to get out of this is due to that spatula he threw in the beginning. Not only did it redirect the heads' movement, it was also enough to affect the rubble (just enough) that the now one-headed wyvern is standing on, causing rubble to shift/crumble and make the wyvern to stumble and miss its bite. 🤓
Except that instead of 3 hours, have been over 3 months for us...

Dex-chan lover
Except that instead of 3 hours, have been over 3 months for us...
Blame it on the translation speed.

The Raws for Chapter 52 (labeled as Ch.49), which gave us the Timer for the fight, was released back on 6th December 2022, and this Chapter 58 (labeled as Ch.55) was released back on 14th February 2023.
That means we got those 7 chapters in roughly 2 months.

By the way, currently the Raws are at Chapter 82.

Dex-chan lover
Blame it on the translation speed.

The Raws for Chapter 52 (labeled as Ch.49), which gave us the Timer for the fight, was released back on 6th December 2022, and this Chapter 58 (labeled as Ch.55) was released back on 14th February 2023.
That means we got those 7 chapters in roughly 2 months.

By the way, currently the Raws are at Chapter 82.
We can blame it on the downfall of the economy.

Dex-chan lover
I'll let this manga cook. This arc gives me Nurarihyon flashback.

Dex-chan lover
I think the dragon made a fatal mistake by giving up every other head. I could see cutting off some, but even two is such an advantage without worry of the tangle problem.

Users who are viewing this thread