Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - The Power of Love

Dex-chan lover
Hadn't even looked at 8, which this of course is directly being pulled from. But I was thinking that this would then lead to his sister's "weapon of choice" that she's wielding for volume 9.
i'm pretty sure she's been wielding kitchen utensils as a weapon against the mc since her introduction. although i could just be misremembering that.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad I'm not the only one who immediately thought of making a "let him cook" joke.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what it is, since I read so many stupid op fantasy series that try to be funny. But this manga is managingt to make me laugh a lot. I enjoy this one more then I should.
Also
LET HIM COOK
It's because it is a story that doesn't take itself seriously(embraces the absurdity), which the artist/author is clever and comes up with ridiculous and entertaining ways to utilize the gimmick.

The skill especially shines through as the author is able to keep doing this again and again(and doesn't exhaust creativity)(in comparison to other series where the humor gets stale).

And of course, despite the humor this is cool as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread