Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Kill

Dex-chan lover
For a monster of that size & multiple head/neck, surely the heart, or what he hit, is not located on one of the neck?
Read chapter 52 again, it explains what he hit. It's an organ that governs their breath attack. It had one on every neck.

Dex-chan lover
All things considered, being a tank is basically like an internet troll that's constantly begging and dodging the ban hammer huh.

Supporter
A meat tenderizer and a pairing knife. (Okay okay he didn't use it to stab the dragon, but STILL. It's pretty insulting for it to have been the reason you get stabbed.)

[Auto Flex Mode] know how to be humiliatingly effective. It's CLEARLY been selecting only the most flashy and absurd ways to get shit done. Sure it could have selected the time thread where he went and got a real weapon and slayed it... OR how about we absolutely destroy it's fucking dignity with a kitchen set and flex on our former teammates just for the trills? Let's go with that one, making sure to pick the one where the dragon goes apeshit and kicks our former leaders ass at least twice, as a flex.
And even a paring knife can at least be held in one's hand -- that thing was a novelty at best!

Lmao, get tenderized, idiot.
Thank you so much for writing that, because that was absolutely my first thought as well.

Were I the tool maker, I would monetize my next cooking set as a calamity slayer
44rzn0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

The wyvern has been carved like an oversized turkey on a Thanksgiving table.
While it is still raw, surely Gordon Ramsey will approve.

Dex-chan lover
It's fucking finally done. I like the action scenes but damn, that was dragged out

Dex-chan lover
Rich boy (Gaine?) is going to take credit for the kill since it's his blade that was used despite not being the one wielding it isn't he?
Rich boy will pay for the damages too. He wiped out an entire town. If he won't pay he will be jailed.

Dex-chan lover
For a monster of that size & multiple head/neck, surely the heart, or what he hit, is not located on one of the neck?
it destroyed the rest of it's heads in a fit of rage to ensure it could no longer hurt itself from auto mode's shenanigans. it only having one remaining heart/core makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
honestly it probably would have been a lot funnier if I waited and read the whole arc when it’s finished

Users who are viewing this thread