Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Kill

Dex-chan lover
Ark wyvern "did you see the last seven chapters what fucking bullshit that guy needs to die at all costs!"

Automode ".....gottem"

All that to say while the fight could have gone faster I do think it makes us really feel what this wyvern is feeling like, there's just so much bullshit and it was all needed to kill this thing considering how enormously underleveled and under-equipped Klaus is

Last edited:
Supporter
b0f94bf6-3db5-402e-9978-c45cb57eb094_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! That was one hell of a fight! You can practically HEAR the clunk at the end, followed by deafening silence.

Dex-chan lover
Called it.

Dragon potato, tenderized and cooked.

Wanna bet that time stopping asshole will try to claim the credit?

He better will since he was the one that feeded it to this point and let it go wild into the city, and then he will be tenderized too.

Last edited:
Reactions: le3
Supporter
This feels like a korean work with how much it stretched a single fight that already had a predefined winner and thus had 0 stakes.
I get where you're coming from there; but at the same time with the timer set to what it was, the fight sort of became...preemptively drawn out. Like it would need to have felt that that much time had indeed elapsed.

Dammit those idiots are still alive, aren't they.
Page 3: is Gaine dead there? Sure hope he is, he deserved that. Regardless of his pitiful status though, that THUD was audible. I could hear it.
Likely still alive, since these pages are how the dragon is seeing things -- and since killing Claus is what matters most right now, the possibility of the others still living is effectively irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread